ILL SMITH

Ruff Dug

Battle Points: 9
Ok the tv is good and full of truth. Please don't ban me I'll say whatever you like.

Ruff Dug

Battle Points: 9
Anywho if I'm getting threats of being banned this isn't the place for me. There are a lot dope producers here I hope you guys find what you seek through music!

Anywho if I'm getting threats of being banned this isn't the place for me. There are a lot dope producers here I hope you guys find what you seek through music!
Bro, dont worry about being banned. Nobody was banned because of their world view, they were banned because they were fucking insane and had a racist freak out.

Man you sound like 99% of pseudo intellectual 90s rappers high off of either that good or bad shit talking like that. "Library"? Lies buried. Television? Tell lies visually. LMBAO.

@Fade just banned a dude on that tip.
why are you scaring people? Making dude want to leave.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Nah @2GooD Productions if he real he ain't gotta leave. That's my sarcasm.
There was nothing sarcastic about implying Fade bans people because of what they believe. Guy has only been here 5 minutes. Didnt say anything controversial and now he thinks he might get banned for nothing.
This isnt Twitter or Facebook, we dont do that shit here.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
I @2GooD Productions was saying that the douche @Fade banned was what I was getting at @Ruff Dug about what the douche stated reminded me of the pseudo conscious shit some rappers espouse(d) in past and present.

I @2GooD Productions was saying that the douche @Fade banned was what I was getting at @Ruff Dug about what the douche stated reminded me of the pseudo conscious shit some rappers espouse(d) in past and present.
There wasnt much consciousness, pseudo or otherwise being spouted by the guy that got banned, just a load of new age crap. Every post he posted was giving the vibe he was trying to sell us his bullshit. Then he went full retard in half a second starting saying all racist shit asking to be banned and he was.
How does that relate to @Ruff Dug in any way? I cannot see any connection at all.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
As a husband I have to say once Chris Rock made the GI Jada joke there were no good options for Will to go home without his wife telling him why didn't you. So he did that shit and she probably said: why did you.
cap.

He could have rocked up to the stage, got a mic, and spoke up his wife and her beauty in a really confident and assertive manner. Embarrass her with overt public compliments. It'd be a way that he'd have snuffed the joke, (thus putting joke teller in place), given his wife a beautiful frame for it and applause instead of looking like a victim, had everyone singing his praise in how he handled it, and made him the biggest man he could have looked in that situation. Won him fans in the process. Then have it capped off with the award win.

Nah but instead he looks like a cuck ass puppet beaten down by all his wife's cheating n sucking off young boys that he has to get up and smack a dude half his size to try and look like a man.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
New MC: Will Da Cuck Gawd.

The bottom line with what happened is that it was inappropriate to assault him. There's things we do at home, things we do on the street, but there's certain places you just don't do that.

It's like when you're at a funeral - you show respect and behave. You don't start telling jokes and laughing, get pissed drunk and start a fight with someone. You just act accordingly. That's all.

In other words, Will didn't read the room. At most he could have just given Chris a look and then spoke to him privately. Instead, now we have news that is bigger than an actual war.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Ignore @Iron Keys fellas, if you need/must defend your woman's "honor" cue

That woman gonna be 'defending your honor' when you behind bars or 6 feet deep? You won't even be an afterthought within first few weeks she'll have someone new 6 feet deep in her.

That's cold facts of those type of broad.
Wheres the honour when shes sucking on a guys, hers sons age, dick?
Or publicly humiliating him?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This is why you just pay for pussy, no relationships!

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

members online