ILL SMITH

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
Gervais ruined them, had me cracking up and literally said some home truths. Some of their faces, they can’t believe it’s happening :ROFLMAO:
Yeah that was epic tbh. basically called them out as the privileged hypocrit cunts they are, no sugarcoating or hiding it. ooof.

he took a fat W for that one.

he could have only topped it if he concluded it with one big will smith slap

Yeah that was epic tbh. basically called them out as the privileged hypocrit cunts they are, no sugarcoating or hiding it. ooof.

he took a fat W for that one.

he could have only topped it if he concluded it with one big will smith slap

Yeah to be fair Ricky is probably kicking himself now after seeing Will’s cuck slap! He could of finished his golden globes by downing a few more pints and diving into the crowd of cunts swinging :ROFLMAO:

And come to think of it in poor Will’s defence with all the C19 lockdowns he’s probably been craving human touch and took the chance when he could. Chained to the radiator watching his ‘wife’ get nailed is not the same and has clearly taken its toll on the man o_O

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I think next year they should THE ROCK do some jokes on Jada and see what Will does.

I mean seriously, he needs to fucking grow up. There's a time and place for everything. All he had to do was laugh like everyone else and talk to Chris Rock privately backstage, that's all.

I think next year they should THE ROCK do some jokes on Jada and see what Will does.

I mean seriously, he needs to fucking grow up. There's a time and place for everything. All he had to do was laugh like everyone else and talk to Chris Rock privately backstage, that's all.

I thought exactly the same thing earlier and pictured The Rock for some reason. But yeah, basically any big cunt and either smith sits in his chair and doesn’t make eye contact with the witch or he walks up on stage with that chin up and gets knocked the fuck out!
How funny if on his swagger back chris
Just lost his shit jumped on his back and bit his fucking ear off! @OGBama…but he deserved it :ROFLMAO:

aGzBbV7_700bwp.webp

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm just tired of all these narcissistic assholes not being held accountable for their actions. All I see is "Chris Rock deserved it". Really? It's a joke. A fucking joke. All he literally said was "Jada, I love you – I can’t wait for GI Jane 2". That's it. It could have been interpreted as Jada looks badass because it's a movie about Navy Seals. Who knows. It's all about context and intent.

Maybe he didn't even know she had a condition. I didn't. I don't follow celebrity shit. I thought she just liked to shave her head. I didn't even know about all the affair stuff. Maybe Chris Rock didn't know about her condition either. It's possible.

Either way, I don't care who you are, you can't just assault someone. This isn't the movies where someone gets hits with a cinder block and jumps up and continues fighting. I've seen actual videos where someone got a regular punch and was knocked out, then ended up in a coma. In some cases, the person actually died. From one punch! Yes, it's happened.

So my question is, what if Will slapped Chris so hard that Chris fell down, hit his head and blood was gushing out? They rush him to the hospital and he's in a coma. What now? Is it still okay that Will did what he did because he was "protecting his wife"? What if Chris died? What then?

I know it sounds far-fetched but my point is that it COULD have ended that way, just like any fight. Movies are movies. Real life is real life. You hit someone and there's consequences, that's it.

Do you know why most people are in prison? Because they're fucking stupid.

I'm just tired of all these narcissistic assholes not being held accountable for their actions. All I see is "Chris Rock deserved it". Really? It's a joke. A fucking joke. All he literally said was "Jada, I love you – I can’t wait for GI Jane 2". That's it. It could have been interpreted as Jada looks badass because it's a movie about Navy Seals. Who knows. It's all about context and intent.

Maybe he didn't even know she had a condition. I didn't. I don't follow celebrity shit. I thought she just liked to shave her head. I didn't even know about all the affair stuff. Maybe Chris Rock didn't know about her condition either. It's possible.

Either way, I don't care who you are, you can't just assault someone. This isn't the movies where someone gets hits with a cinder block and jumps up and continues fighting. I've seen actual videos where someone got a regular punch and was knocked out, then ended up in a coma. In some cases, the person actually died. From one punch! Yes, it's happened.

So my question is, what if Will slapped Chris so hard that Chris fell down, hit his head and blood was gushing out? They rush him to the hospital and he's in a coma. What now? Is it still okay that Will did what he did because he was "protecting his wife"? What if Chris died? What then?

I know it sounds far-fetched but my point is that it COULD have ended that way, just like any fight. Movies are movies. Real life is real life. You hit someone and there's consequences, that's it.

Do you know why most people are in prison? Because they're fucking stupid.
All I know is Will gave Chris his best slap and Chris took it like a champ.

@Fade, your absolutely right, I lost a good friend years back as this cunt kept coming at him all night trying to start shit and finally come to a point we’re he hit him and boom he lands back of the head to the curb and ends up brain damaged.
Now this guy I’m talking about would never start a fight was always one to stop all that shit and when he defended himself that happened.
Basically after that he new he was going to do time in prison, kept ‘positive’ around us, relationship with partner broke down and the morning of my birthday I hear he committed suicide. Everything got on top of him but he never let be seen on the outside.

Chris rock is a fucking comedian, smith has been around long enough to expect that shit and know it wasn’t personal.
Seems to me he’s in a narcissistic relationship like that one with Johnny depp, some people derive pleasure from controlling and emotionally or physically fucking up others.
Keep an eye out at all times people :skull::ROFLMAO:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade, your absolutely right, I lost a good friend years back as this cunt kept coming at him all night trying to start shit and finally come to a point we’re he hit him and boom he lands back of the head to the curb and ends up brain damaged.
Now this guy I’m talking about would never start a fight was always one to stop all that shit and when he defended himself that happened.
Basically after that he new he was going to do time in prison, kept ‘positive’ around us, relationship with partner broke down and the morning of my birthday I hear he committed suicide. Everything got on top of him but he never let be seen on the outside.

Chris rock is a fucking comedian, smith has been around long enough to expect that shit and know it wasn’t personal.
Seems to me he’s in a narcissistic relationship like that one with Johnny depp, some people derive pleasure from controlling and emotionally or physically fucking up others.
Keep an eye out at all times people :skull::ROFLMAO:
I'm sorry to hear that.

Maybe Will is in a mid-life crisis, maybe he's been locked up the past couple of years and he's freaking out now, or maybe he still thinks he's playing King Richard, who knows. Now he's got some bullshit apology which is obviously from his PR team, but too late, the damage is done.

The Oscars were dying, ratings were a joke. They thought what would MTV do (you think the Taylor Swift thing was real?) and manufactured this whole thing. It’s all marketing and this wasn’t real, same type of stuff Kanye or even Trump does for free press. And it worked, this thread is proof.
Maybe, maybe not. Looked pretty real, if it was staged Im sure they wouldnt have cut the mic.