Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
IMG-20220328-WA0005.jpg

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
FO58FhyXwAELqum.jpeg

Slaps Chris Rock then talks about love and peace, what a piece of shit. Will was laughing along until he got a look at Jada's face and she was fuming. Will stepping up to be the man for a woman that treats him like a boy. Ive been seeing the news of this, staged or real? I dont care, fuck them all. Wasnt going to post about it, but here we are, lol.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Chris got what he deserved.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
True @2GooD Productions re: Chris but dude asked for it. 'Nuff said.
like a woman in a tight dress?

Chris certainly didnt ask for some dude whose wife fucks other men to step up and be the man for her.
I thought you was all about strong black women, she couldnt get up there and slap Chris herself. Needed her cuck Will to do it for her.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Nah @2GooD Productions to illustrate your point. I figure while Chris was roasting, etc. like every other comedian should (depends on context) I feel Will did what he would've regretted not doing.

All staged as who the fuck gets so angry to actually go on stage and hit someone (bitch slap) then turn around like it ain’t no thing sit down and shout a few fucks. Anger doesn’t usually work like that and for Chris to actually just say wow blah blah blah and carry on with it? Again any normal guy would fucking retaliate out of instinct.
Security? Fucking reality shows to keep people talking about bullshit ‘celebrity’ drama :ROFLMAO:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
That's always the typical dumb comment in situations like this - "He deserved it. I would have done the same thing."

Yeah well in the real world, you don't just get to assault people because you don't like them. It doesn't work that way. When your boss tells you to do something, do you slap him? If the clerk at the store tells you there's no milk left, do you freak out and punch them? Of course not.

Everyone is so uptight these days when in fact they're hypocrites. Like @2GooD Productions said - it's a joke. Chris Rock is a comedian. Jeez. If it was Ricky Gervais instead of Chris Rock, Will would have probably shot him.

I really, really, really wish George Carlin was alive.