ILL SMITH

Ignore @Iron Keys fellas, if you need/must defend your woman's "honor" cue

I’m all for defending honour but this context is completely different - CHRIS ROCK IS A FUCKING COMEDIAN!
Will Smith has lost all credit and is a weak arsed man for that shit! He’s the type to bury his best friend to keep his ‘women’ happy instead of realising she’s a controlling narcissist and many good caring women out there but he’s scared and scarred.
She will drive him to ruin or suicide, anyone else see she’s so self centered with zero empathy?

With the way name rapper names are going, all 'lil' 'small baby' etc, wouldn't be surprised if they start coming with names like "lil sissy da cuckboi vert69xoxo"
el bum bandito, lil pee pee, return of the cuck, PP Sucka, bedroom dizaster, genda indeterminate, Cum Dumpsta

Now I’m not for or against nobody but I say it how I see it and fuck me the amount of women who have been defending Will Smith ‘for protecting his women’ fuck off!

What’s clearly happened here is they have romanticised their knight in shinning armour, gone all weak at the knees and have completely no thoughts or feelings for Chris. Situation is so fucked and just shows me more and more the sad state of ‘humanity’!

Damn glad that (most) of you here on the ILL see it how it is though, there’s still hope yet :ROFLMAO:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Funny Cats Cat Fight GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
So much for that whole "staged" conspiracy:

Poor will. Fucked up by his wife's emotional manipulation and wanting to fuck young boys. Left him all messed up with a lot of frustration and didn't know where to direct it.

That one big clap should have been landing on someone, and that someone wasn't Chris.

Poor will. Fucked up by his wife's emotional manipulation and wanting to fuck young boys. Left him all messed up with a lot of frustration and didn't know where to direct it.

That one big clap should have been landing on someone, and that someone wasn't Chris.
couldnt have summed it up better myself.
Narcissistic women will fuck up your shit, be warned.

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Curses in verses, Will really swerved it, but hit a comedian cos he thought he deserved it,
fucked up his career because of absurd shit, but laughed at the joke the moment he heard it,
looked at his wife, face like a burned witch, who cares about the Oscar, even though he earned it,
throw it all away, mf aint learned shit, he was once a good guy, but now hes turned bitch.

members online