The Game ''The Documentary'' AMAZING TRACKLIST, u gotta see

• beat this! voting starts in...

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
hot album, it was what i expected from game pluss he got the machine behind him so good for him. i was just hoping for more of a west coast feel and it didnt have it so im not too impressed by this album.
i feel he needs more than that to bring the west back to a respectable spot and i feel no single west coast artist is going to do that alone.

on a diferent note, word on the streets out here in cali is that yuk mouth has film on game when game used to be a stripper by the name of thug passion or bad boy, yuk also said he is planning on putting the footage on his next dvd due out in a few months. i got to see this to belive it because yuk and game are beefing pretty hard right now and yuk could just be on some hater shit but we will see unless jimmy iovine's wallet sweeps the video tape under the table like the change of heart video.

i personally hope is not true, but game's background is real suspect, prior to the year 2000 game used to run with crips and he graduated from compton high, an all crip school. also all the tattoos were non existent prior to the record deal.

thats just my views on things from the west coast

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeah man that stuff is kinda suspicious.

lol can u imagine if Dre had modelled him into a 'Blood' for marketing purposes. i wouldnt actually be suprised if Dre did that.

about the stripper thing... damn i hope that aint real. someone always seem to have somethin on these rap superstars from their past.

sAfE.

Hita_K

Dilltastic
ill o.g.
Game album is hot, the "church for thugs" track beat is bananas, Just Blaze is a fool for that one. I heard dre say something bout detox, whats detox?, i know im prolly late on it but jus wonderin.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
detox is his next release after 2001

he was gonna scrap it but then he decided to go ahead with it

i doubt its gonna top 2001 but i hope he proves me wrong

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
this album is overated...most of the production is pretty good but I dont think the game is that tight at all just like the whole g unit. I think its funny how no matter what it is if its pushed in your face and its trendy people will like it even if it sucks. Track 8 is my fav track on the album if I had to pick one.

Retro

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
PrOLifiK said:
this album is overated...most of the production is pretty good but I dont think the game is that tight at all just like the whole g unit. I think its funny how no matter what it is if its pushed in your face and its trendy people will like it even if it sucks. Track 8 is my fav track on the album if I had to pick one.
this album shows how dope production (and a shitload of hype) can sell records. the game definately aint the most technical, outstanding MC (hes actually quite generic), but crazy production is what i think made this album what it is. i mean he had a star studded line-up of producers. nearly evry1 except the neptunes lol.

pz!

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
Yeah I agree the production is really good like I said but I dont believe thats what made people go out and buy it...maybe for people like us because we know what producers are out there and what they are doing. But I would say for most people they would have bought this album even if my grandma produced all the tracks on here cuz its mainstream. You think majority of people watching the game video on mtv are worried about the sick sample hes rhyming over??? Not in my opinion