The Game ''The Documentary'' AMAZING TRACKLIST, u gotta see

• beat this! voting starts in...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
classic said:
I aint gonna lie man, this shit is hot. They were playin some cuts on the radio the other night and it had my head nodding all the way home.

U know i usually dont jump on bangwagons and the westcoast thing aint even my style. BUt i think this album is gonna be the truth.

Alot of cats are hating just becasue he is commerical, u cant deny the cat's skills though

Listen to his cut "like father like son" and you will see what im talkin about

class...

YES MAN!!! Like Father Like Son is my favorite cut on the record by far!!!! Damn that track is so hot....Reminds me of "Book Of Rhymes" by Nas for some reason....around the same speed, almost the same drum pattern?? not sure but ITS FIRE!!!

good call Class, I agree 110%

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Game needs to cut back and stop saying Dres name on every fuckin song

TheSpark...

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I know not many people like Game, I don't all that much but there are some sweet songs on this album... I love what he did with the chorus of the song "documentary", pretty tight idea of using classic hip hop albums in a flow on the chorus, and then putting his album name at the end of it

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
and my cousin, socked his ass and took his watch. But that was way before he blew up.

lol...... i doubt it.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Rhythmikal said:
lol...... i doubt it.

No i'm dead serious, My cousin was there when Suge slap him too. don't get me wrong i like game, dude is tight and everything, but he's not Not 100% flat out gangsta. I don't know everything he did when he was in compton, or how much he was puttin in work, but i'm just sayin I know for a fact my cousin socked his ass and took his watch.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
It would be a damn shame if he had made a $hitty album with those producers... Actually, my favs are

Runnin' (by Hi-Tek)
Don't Worry (feat. Mary J blige) Prod by Dre... (has that old MJB sound)
Put You on the Game (prod by Timbo)
Start from Scrath (prod by Dre and Storch) <---- Hard, gangsta beat!!!!

With the other songs.. How we do and Westside...

Frankly, beat wise, There is only 2 songs I dont like... "No More Fun And Game" prod by Blaze and that beat by Em... Sounds like most of his beats...

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Yo anyone can get robbed, that don't make you a pussy... This cd is definitly bangin' watch the dvd that comes wit it... The track Timbo produced is fuckin fire! I didn't like that game at first but now i'm a fan... Sit down and really listen to the shit, it's a good album... I don't give fuck what anyone says, to me the shit is blazin! The production is solid as fuck and I would say it's something to look into if you ain't got it...

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeah the album is amazing, this will go down as a westcoast classic mos def.

sAfE.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
The album is good, real good. I got a burned copy from a friend, but I am going to buy it as well. I don't know all of the songs yet, but Just Blaze produced Turn Me Up has been played the most. Kanye's Dream gets stuck in my head, but its not the best. All in all its 4 mics. If he were a doper MC it woulda hit 5. He just doesn't have a 5 mic flow on enough songs.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
classic said:
Shhiiittt man game is the truth the beats are great but u can definaly tell game has skills, nephew impressed me

class..

He's good, but he never wows you with wordplay, cadance change, or sonic excitement. He like all of G-Unit is monotone and bland at times. The album is real good just not a classic due to his lyrical approach.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Defnitly a good album......hopefully by next album he will be able to talk about more than just G-unit being signed to aftermath, and this is going out to Pac, Biggie and Easy......He should keep tha same producers though

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i can guarantee he will be 50x better this time next year. he's only been rapping a year and a half, and look how good he is already. he will of fixed up his only slight problem: his flows falls off now and then.

sAfE.

soulkontrola

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
The album was ok but it’s the SAME OLD SHIT can we move out the "GANGSTA” phase. Everyone wants to be a fuckin gangsta. But any way that’s the reason why we're fucked up now, were trying to be something were not. One wonders why there are so many liquor and gun stores in the hood.(and we dont own them either) WAKE UP!! DO WE MAKE GUNS, DO WE HAVE BIG BOATS AND PLANES BRINGING BIG SHIPMENTS IN. We are getting pimped and killed every day. Who’s the real Gangsta

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
soulkontrola said:
The album was ok but it’s the SAME OLD SHIT can we move out the "GANGSTA” phase.

yeah i see what your saying, but until you stop the gangstas from making music, there will always be gangsta rap.

sAfE.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
soulkontrola said:
The album was ok but it’s the SAME OLD SHIT can we move out the "GANGSTA” phase. Everyone wants to be a fuckin gangsta. But any way that’s the reason why we're fucked up now, were trying to be something were not. One wonders why there are so many liquor and gun stores in the hood.(and we dont own them either) WAKE UP!! DO WE MAKE GUNS, DO WE HAVE BIG BOATS AND PLANES BRINGING BIG SHIPMENTS IN. We are getting pimped and killed every day. Who’s the real Gangsta

last i checked the current trends are Thugs, Pimps and gettin Krunk... Gangsta has been "out" for a minute........

but i do get what you are saying.

soulkontrola

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yeah i see what your saying, but until you stop the gangstas from making music, there will always be gangsta rap.

sAfE.

How many gangstas are making music now.......or is it mc who know that in order to get signed to a major label or sell records they have to have a gangsta “Image” Just like in the snippet classic had on the black album video. MCs are saying I can’t be my self I have to have the gangsta image in order so sell. So we have so stop letting them dictate how me use hip hop... Shit we started it but now they control it.

Cold Truth said:
last i checked the current trends are Thugs, Pimps and gettin Krunk... Gangsta has been "out" for a minute........

but i do get what you are saying.

Thugs, Pimps and Krunk, Gangsta all the same... you know what i mean..... lol

Ive had enough krunk. shit dont get me wrong i love the south but damn we need change.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
iv had enough krunk too, but i gotta admit i do like the hard gangsta shit even tho im no gangsta myself. i just like the threats they make and stories they tell and shit, its good to listen to.

sAfE.