The Game ''The Documentary'' AMAZING TRACKLIST, u gotta see

• beat this! voting starts in...

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I got the album but my track listing seem 2 be different but Anyways My favorite Song so far is Hate it or love it (Cool _ Dre) but overall its a pretty Crisp Album

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ozmosis said:
This would be the only album I would get, just to hear the beats. This might be one of the best produced albums, but as far as content goes I dont think Game has it, im my opinion

I think like you bro, I'm about to take especially for productions!!

One

Lo Nye

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Yea i just got the album last night, its not that bad, the beats are aiiight, thought they would be a lot crazier with the producers he had

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
light said:
isnt this the dude that JT tha bigga figga "discovered" think JT is gettin paid at all?

yah I seen an old game album at bestbuy produced by JT but I wasnt tryin to buy it.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
Tha Game: 'The Documentary' Out January 18th.

01. Let It Go (Produced by Dr.Dre) 3:50
02. Dreams (Produced by Kanye West) 4:30
03. Westside Story (feat. Snoop Dogg (Produced by Dr.Dre & Scott Storch) 4:25
04. How We Do (feat. 50 Cent) (Produced by Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo) 4:05
05. Turn Me Up (Produced by Just Blaze) 5:01
06. Where I'm From (feat. Dr.Dre & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 4:22
07. So Much Wrong (feat. Floetry) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 2:50
08. Light The Track (Produced by Timbaland)
09. From The Inside (feat. Mary J. Blige) (Produced by Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo)
10. Higher (Produced by Dr.Dre) 3:48
11. Street Knock (feat. Young Buck) (Produced by Just Blaze) 4:50
12. I'm Runnin (feat. Tony Yayo) (Produced by Hi-Tek) 4:20
13. Talking To Us (feat. Eminem) (Produced by Eminem) 3:20
14. Like Father, Like Son (Feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 5:30
15. Envy Me (feat. 50 Cent) (Produced by Kanye West) 4:01
16. Church For Thugs (feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 4:36
17. Priorities (Produced by Denaun Porter) 4:55
18. Get This Clear (feat. Dr.Dre) (Produced by Dr.Dre)
19. Dr.Dre "Detox Snippet" (Bonus Track)

fuk me!!!!!!!!! loads of DRE, loads of KANYE, EMINEM, HI-TEK, TIMBALAND, SCOTT STORCH and motherfukin JUST BLAZE.

all with Game's dope ass rhymes and style. and not forgetting the Detox snippet.

i think this will be the best album of 2005, and certainly the best album the west has produced in a lonnngggg time. (thats if the traklist is real)

sAfE.

this tracklist is a little off.....church for thugs is prod by just blaze.....he even says just blaze right at the beginning lol...

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i thought just blazes tracks were both hot, that 2nd one he did, when it drops, mad funky - love it. i thought this album was hot. Dreams is one of the best songs in a long time, shit is hot, kanye did the beat well to match it.

disappointed with a few of dres beats, didnt like timbos, eminems was typical, hiteks was cool but kinda weird. loved that buckwilder joint tho

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
btw that tracklist is not 100% reliable, i just picked it up from somewhere.

sAfE.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
I aint gonna lie man, this shit is hot. They were playin some cuts on the radio the other night and it had my head nodding all the way home.

U know i usually dont jump on bangwagons and the westcoast thing aint even my style. BUt i think this album is gonna be the truth.

Alot of cats are hating just becasue he is commerical, u cant deny the cat's skills though

Listen to his cut "like father like son" and you will see what im talkin about

class...

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
The West Coast Dont really gotta be your thing CLass He Spit Like he straight up from the East but ya the album is good enough for me i like maybe 5 or 6 songs out of it which is what ive come 2 expect for most albums these days

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
gram green said:
i think its funny that the "west coast saviour" got a EAST COAST flo....

lol word.

and EAST COAST beats! he got Havoc on that album.

sAfE.

C

Copenhagen

Just to repeat a lot of others, the tracklist is a bit off, and the European version may of course be different, it often is.
Anyway, considering the hype I was dissapointed. Some nice beats on there, but not all that. His flow is average. Haven't paid too much attention to the lyrics yet.
Good album no doubt, but still not what they have made it out to be.

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I agree, I think anyone can be a star as we've seen in the past with Production like that! Doggs, dont forget, your beats are just as hot, well after you have them mixed, engineered and mastered to. Rem, they have access to the world.. keep popping them beats y,all!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
iv got the first 10 tracks and there are some amazin jointz in there. Game speaks 100% real and can get real deep (check Dream and From Scratch)

sAfE.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I like Game, and he do be talkin about some real stuff. But I know for a fact that he aint 100% gangsta. He used to stay in this suberb in palmdale, and my cousin, socked his ass and took his watch. But that was way before he blew up.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
50 cal said:
I like Game, and he do be talkin about some real stuff. But I know for a fact that he aint 100% gangsta. He used to stay in this suberb in palmdale, and my cousin, socked his ass and took his watch. But that was way before he blew up.

Thats funny man. I believe that, especially since someone posted that he was on a game show about couples cryi like a Bitch! lol.

,,,,he took his watch,,,Haaa Haaa Haaaaa! Good stuff!