The Game ''The Documentary'' AMAZING TRACKLIST, u gotta see

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Tha Game: 'The Documentary' Out January 18th.

01. Let It Go (Produced by Dr.Dre) 3:50
02. Dreams (Produced by Kanye West) 4:30
03. Westside Story (feat. Snoop Dogg (Produced by Dr.Dre & Scott Storch) 4:25
04. How We Do (feat. 50 Cent) (Produced by Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo) 4:05
05. Turn Me Up (Produced by Just Blaze) 5:01
06. Where I'm From (feat. Dr.Dre & Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 4:22
07. So Much Wrong (feat. Floetry) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 2:50
08. Light The Track (Produced by Timbaland)
09. From The Inside (feat. Mary J. Blige) (Produced by Dr.Dre & Mike Elizondo)
10. Higher (Produced by Dr.Dre) 3:48
11. Street Knock (feat. Young Buck) (Produced by Just Blaze) 4:50
12. I'm Runnin (feat. Tony Yayo) (Produced by Hi-Tek) 4:20
13. Talking To Us (feat. Eminem) (Produced by Eminem) 3:20
14. Like Father, Like Son (Feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 5:30
15. Envy Me (feat. 50 Cent) (Produced by Kanye West) 4:01
16. Church For Thugs (feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced by Dr.Dre) 4:36
17. Priorities (Produced by Denaun Porter) 4:55
18. Get This Clear (feat. Dr.Dre) (Produced by Dr.Dre)
19. Dr.Dre "Detox Snippet" (Bonus Track)

fuk me!!!!!!!!! loads of DRE, loads of KANYE, EMINEM, HI-TEK, TIMBALAND, SCOTT STORCH and motherfukin JUST BLAZE.

all with Game's dope ass rhymes and style. and not forgetting the Detox snippet.

i think this will be the best album of 2005, and certainly the best album the west has produced in a lonnngggg time. (thats if the traklist is real)

sAfE.

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
gram green said:
lucky for him he only has one eminem beat...

HAhahahaha, I aggree on dat pot'na! tracklist seems pretty phat! With that tracklist, now I really want to hear the album, just from the production side of things as well as some the songs with Mary, Timbo, and Hi-Tek. Dre is a given!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I think he got the proper budget, the major must have some confidence on this kid. Another product roles out the factory...

Guevara

BETTER THAN YESTERDAY
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 34
iM STiLL NoT iMPRESSED.
AND WHAT KiNDA FANBASE iS HE TRYiN To WiN oVER WiTH THE FLoETRY FEATURE???

RELEASE;

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
This would be the only album I would get, just to hear the beats. This might be one of the best produced albums, but as far as content goes I dont think Game has it, im my opinion

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
i'll get by with a little help from my friends !

I think you could put any rapper on that production and with that many features and go platinum ! even if the game sucks its not gonna be more than 30 seconds before you hear someone else again !

maddogg

A hater since the womb!
ill o.g.
It looks to me like they dont think he's gifted enough to hold an album down so they spent the loot just so they dont look stupid for hype'n him so much. But who knows maybe he's "the one" ahah

chazzo

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
maddogg said:
It looks to me like they dont think he's gifted enough to hold an album down so they spent the loot just so they dont look stupid for hype'n him so much. But who knows maybe he's "the one" ahah

I downloaded the whole album. This is the best album of 2005 hands down!!!!!!!!!

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i dunno i like game .... i thought he came strong on the mixtapes and girls practically get naked when that song comes on in the club... id be willing to bet that its a good album... and on the low young bucks shit was fire... i slept on it when it came out but that shit was hot

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Holmzini said:
i dunno i like game .... i thought he came strong on the mixtapes and girls practically get naked when that song comes on in the club... id be willing to bet that its a good album... and on the low young bucks shit was fire... i slept on it when it came out but that shit was hot

word, his mixtape appearances have been decent... but then again that goes for alot of cats that i would never bump they album, but they sound aight when on some raw mixtape shit, my boy seen him do a show in new york recently and said he rocked that shit....

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
just dl the album, only 2-3 tracks i wasn't really feeling, Just Blaze really dissapointed me, Eminem's beat was good, but it's too similar to otther songs but he killed it with is flow. Good album, probably worth a 4/5

light

Producer
ill o.g.
isnt this the dude that JT tha bigga figga "discovered" think JT is gettin paid at all?

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Qwerty said:
just dl the album, only 2-3 tracks i wasn't really feeling, Just Blaze really dissapointed me, Eminem's beat was good, but it's too similar to otther songs but he killed it with is flow. Good album, probably worth a 4/5

where did you download it at.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
can't say this on the forum, fade doesn't like that, all i can say, is in a couple of days it'll be everywhere on any sharing program