Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Surely you don't mean the...

illuminati

Illuminati GIF
illuminati GIF
more this
MV5BNWY4ZmNhYzEtYmU2OC00NDM2LWEzODItOGE2YTA3ODg1Y2M1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyODY4NDU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1...jpg

fosho fosho, you come here with ur dumbass submission, gettin last place by all sorts, then try to throw shade on primz who actually placed, now you callin people mad n overly cocky. bro got audacity.

p.s. I see you sneak dissin iron too. I don't like that mf a bit but don't be runnin your mouth like he can't eat you alive on ur main subgenre of boom-whatever-the-fuck with a broken arm on a rainy monday using ejay hip hop. same with primz.

ciao.
Hustling 50 Cent GIF

fosho fosho, you come here with ur dumbass submission, gettin last place by all sorts, then try to throw shade on primz who actually placed, now you callin people mad n overly cocky. bro got audacity.

p.s. I see you sneak dissin iron too. I don't like that mf a bit but don't be runnin your mouth like he can't eat you alive on ur main subgenre of boom-whatever-the-fuck with a broken arm on a rainy monday using ejay hip hop. same with primz.

ciao.
Hustling 50 Cent GIF
I didnt even bother to respond to it as well bruh. That time we was all kidding but anyway. We out here in 3rd world countries making better beats even.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

ciao.
Hustling 50 Cent GIF
I've never seen someone say they don't like me yet drop the fiercest big up of me in my defense in the same breath.

Impressive work.

also arvin misleads... he does not like me a bit; because he loves me a lot

Ys Man

ILLIEN

ciao.
Hustling 50 Cent GIF
he wants to be mgk

I didnt even bother to respond to it as well bruh. That time we was all kidding but anyway. We out here in 3rd world countries making better beats even.
Rick Dross here claiming 3rd world in a brick house in South Africa, you aint living in a mud hut speaking in clicks smashing congas

Ys Man

ILLIEN
How shit a secret society is this if the members aren't even aware they're in it :LOL:

I'm genuinely just asking 'Cause I want to know if I'm it. I guess by your philosophy that would mean I am.
everything isnt about you princess

I think the people who arent in it would be aware, plus i havent been here long enough to know when people are joking or not so im not entirely sure of all the members of the secret society, but dont read too much into the comment its not that serious just an observation.
Im without a doubt the conspiracy guy here, but there are no secret societies here. Or at least Ive never had an invite, I was a moderator for a while but there were no weird handshakes or membership rituals.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
It's all shits n giggles. Nothing wrong with a little back and forth banter. It's not like any one of us is going to meet in person and if by some act of god we cross paths we already know it's going to be smiles and handshakes until you're back online talking wreckless.

Working Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GIF

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133

ciao.
Hustling 50 Cent GIF

Guy, I will repeat again...this is a hobby. This ain't my job LOL. Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one!

Chris Pratt Laugh GIF by Parks and Recreation

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It's weird when people say there's cliques or whatever because that's just forums, even something like Discord too. It's basically just active members that get along! :) For example, if you're someone that's often active on here then eventually I'll be replying to you with gifs like this:

Olivia Newton-John Gay GIF

Ys Man

ILLIEN
I have a confession. I was intentionally working the people up :ROFLMAO: Its been too quiet and you guys barely interact anymore.
Thank you. Every so often things go quiet so we need either someone to go full mental meltdown or we bring up the typical Boom Bap vs Trap or Hardware vs Software debates. Maybe we can also discuss who's the best Hip Hop producer of all time.

Michael Jackson Halloween GIF by Vevo
and you all think im being serious? i dont know Primz mrs really

the clique thing i only mentioned cause it could be affecting votes as an aswer to the question

It's all shits n giggles. Nothing wrong with a little back and forth banter. It's not like any one of us is going to meet in person and if by some act of god we cross paths we already know it's going to be smiles and handshakes until you're back online talking wreckless.

Working Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles GIF
Ive actually met 2 different members in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.