Beat This! Competition - January 24-25, 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
The only person(or people) who are bothered about winning/losing/voting right now are you and one other.

You're trying so so hard to deflect and make it about "oh illmuzik wins don't matter they only matter to you" yet you're the one here moaning and whining crying and trying to insult everyone because you haven't won.

You even mentioned intentionally not voting for the best beats cause you don't like the people :LOL:

You're transparent as fuck.

The same few people keep winning at the moment 'Cause one of them is actually making dope beats. There are beats that win sometimes that surprise me. But the consistent placers/winners are in those spots for a reason.

And if you're not, you're not there for a reason too.

Keep working on your craft, investing the time into crying and whining and acting like a teenage girl on the forum ain't gonna yield positive results.

Peace.
Cant believe this is ongoing

If youre referring to me i dont see where i complained about results or votes (in my whole 2 entries) im happy with the results, all i did was rip into Primz as he did ask for it, didnt realise people would be so serious after his initial comment. I think this means more to you than anyone else ive seen, cause you dont half go on about it and youre here in a battle you didnt even partake in. Maybe use this energy entering the battles instead.

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
youre here in a battle you didnt even partake in
Shows I have no emotional investment in anything being said here.

You do realise the battles are also for the listeners and voters? You're encouraged to vote even if you didn't partake.

I engage in the forum - give feedback and thoughts.

That's what this space is for.

But there are clearly people bent out of shape about their opinion of the beats/styles / results.

If you've been around here long enough it's very easy to identify these people and their motives. Many have at some point had their beefs with it all.

Why you worried about my energies? I'm contributing to the forum, and now having to do somewhat mod-like discussions to the tantrum throwers --- (no wonder why Fade has referred to running the ill as 'babysitting' sometimes.)

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Shows I have no emotional investment in anything being said here.
but your replies seem quite contrary to lack of emotion, i doubt anyone sees you as a mod your input in this whole thing was uneccesary posting stats and such, much like my replies cause you clearly lack self awareness so no point saying anything you will see whatever the narcissist in you wants to.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
They don't like when they send but get sent back.

michael jordan shrug GIF

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
but your replies seem quite contrary to lack of emotion, i doubt anyone sees you as a mod your input in this whole thing was uneccesary posting stats and such, much like my replies cause you clearly lack self awareness so no point saying anything you will see whatever the narcissist in you wants to.
I didn't enter, so my replies aren't trying to defend me defend my beat protect my win excuse/tantrum a loss.

Whereas others it's quite clear... people often do the pre-emptive (before results) "oh trap beats bla. Bla" "oh just boombap sample and drum" "3 note melody" so when they lose they can say "see I told you <insert subgenre + disdain>"

Nothing wrong with tastes and preferences, but we've seen this a lot. No doubt indulged a bit myself.

We just saying grow out of it humble yourself and bring some fire.

Stay ill.

Or stay crying.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
I didn't enter, so my replies aren't trying to defend me defend my beat protect my win excuse/tantrum a loss.

Whereas others it's quite clear... people often do the pre-emptive (before results) "oh trap beats bla. Bla" "oh just boombap sample and drum" "3 note melody" so when they lose they can say "see I told you <insert subgenre + disdain>"

Nothing wrong with tastes and preferences, but we've seen this a lot. No doubt indulged a bit myself.

We just saying grow out of it humble yourself and bring some fire.

Stay ill.

Or stay crying.

Funny cause that is the exact sentiment i started with and never knocked others but you posted my stats like i was complaining?

The funny thing is... if there is a clique or secret society, the members who I can probably assume you believe are part of it are actually largely rivals.
outshine everyone else, I'm proud. outshine me, I want you dead. only definition of "clique" that I know.

@VVS I've said it a million times - we've tried pretty much every variation of a voting system and each time there's people that aren't happy. We've even had judges each month as well.

At this point I don't think battling is for you.
lord fucking help us the day you actually do try that balderdash he just mentioned. the likes of this exact cuckold will come out of their roachholes screaming about "Oh the 1-3 judges are this n that, fuck this site, idc".

It's not my battle.

But or they could just maybe try and get that Beat This / Warzone win they're craving.
Nah fuck that, instead of all this pent up aggression and attacking each other like this is social media on some keyboard warrior shit how about we solve our differences the hip hop producer way. In a battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.