illest o.g.
Count me in :) please not against @2GooD Productions @Iron Keys and @Armani :(

Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
No beef against anyone?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Nah fuck that, instead of all this pent up aggression and attacking each other like this is social media on some keyboard warrior shit how about we solve our differences the hip hop producer way. In a battle.
Then those people they're arguing with should battle with them.

I'm not even in the battle for them to be whining that they lost to my trap/bap beat because of the 'secret society' voting Sect.

But whether they win or lose. Until they win the beat this or whatever has their panties tangled. They won't be happy.

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
The two cry babies. If they feel they can battle me, they should do so, i will even do their own style of beats. The shaolin Master has spoken
Mental Health Body GIF by Bruce Lee Foundation
Well you were the one crying about old skool so i guess youre battling yourself. You lot just make it up as you go along deluded.
tenor.gif

Ys Man

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 21
Also... Arvin has started rapping now. Do I need to get a mic just to put him back in his place as well?

Or do we team up to go at stona and Delta.

Illmuzik is like a full-time job or second social life. Jesus.
giphy.gif

all bars subject Iron Keys

Tbh, you guys are all misguided.

Go beef Swayboogie and knock him off his perch.

Actually. Last thing we need is multiple sway boogies. I just want to get that Battle That and stop 2Good taking a 4th.

Come on people... priorities.
4th? 6 you mean. Ive won 4 outright, was runner up to deez so got that one after he was disqualified, that made 5. Im happy with 5 straight wins, I can retire knowing I fucking killed it.

You seem to be taking the whining of others far too seriously which I find a little bit rich coming from you given your history of sulking and whining.

There is only one way to settle differences on a producer forum and thats by putting your beats where your mouth is. Otherwise no point with all the keyboard warrior stuff.

I think the aftermath of this battle is pretty pathetic and I think its time to put the big boy pants on.

Reactions: TWU

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
4th? 6 you mean. Ive won 4 outright, was runner up to deez so got that one after he was disqualified, that made 5. Im happy with 5 straight wins, I can retire knowing I fucking killed it.

You seem to be taking the whining of others far too seriously which I find a little bit rich coming from you given your history of sulking and whining.

There is only one way to settle differences on a producer forum and thats by putting your beats where your mouth is. Otherwise no point with all the keyboard warrior stuff.

I think the aftermath of this battle is pretty pathetic and I think its time to put the big boy pants on.
You always want to go at me even when things are nothing to do with me...

As far as I'm aware the beef is between Primz and Ys Man and/or VVS.

VVS is constantly week in week out complaining and discrediting genres/styles and people's advice or worthiness.

I'm just here trying to settle folk down.

Like I said I've already proved my self in every battle other than Battle That. So that's my only next goal. Everything else is irrelevant.

They're arguing about, seemingly, trap vs boombap - I make/made and have won battles with both styles.

This argument is for those guys to figure out.

Status
Not open for further replies.