Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
CONGRATULATIONS @2GooD Productions. DOPE SHIT!!!
Savage Af GIF

@2GooD Productions kay whatever.

@LiveLargeBeats MF I thought we were rootin fo eachother, what in the sweet jesus fuck ever happened to that? :ROFLMAO: bottom of the heart tho, big congrats on the 2 big W's u took in a range of 4 days.

@YannFer I legit thought I was out at r2. idk what you were sampling but it sounded like mandarin, and it was the type of hot shit that never loses round here. gj on that.

@Memento Beats I voted for you every round u were in. that r2 especially was some eminem type hype shit. I didn't like the way u kinda Edm'd it up (lord keep away iron for our sanity), that's prolly why you lost the round, but the base of it was dope.

Imma get heated for this, but honestly, there has to be some props goin to @Mahlhavoc @Iron Keys too. I mean they -especially Iron- do be overdoing shit sometimes, but if it wasn't for all that passion, idk how these battles would've went. not only that, they keep the discord shit alive and that place is just something else. idk where it would've been without these 2 mfs (and ofc @xoxo_daisy__) but I love it. also that r2 thing u did pappas, that shit was straight up fire. it kinda reminded me of @Primz cuz he usually does that good atmospheric shit.

@Face Valid GET REKT SON. YAH, YA JUST BEEN R1'D. DEAL WITH IT 231 TIMES. NOOB :ROFLMAO:

lol and real talk @2GooD Productions all the controversies n bullshit aside, Imma start savin up for a whole lotta gum cuz you, mf, seem to have a real shit gum supply. at least for the past 2 years. I mean it's not like u can see some mf say "I'm Back" and back it up like that everyday, unless if they're manny pacquaio. 3x back to back Battle That Championships + 2x Season MVPs... it's startin to get boring at this point. kinda like how no one cares how messi is still top scorer + assist n all the stats just because he been doin it every damn year. this some real amazing shit considering where u were at when I first messaged u just a couple years ago. really don't hesitate to take this music shit further if you ever could.

And mostly, Big props to @Fade for makin all this shit happen. it's underappreciated asf. altho imo he went a bit too far with Iron that 1 day, that's the only part I don't appreciate, but I mean... I know I'm "lil Iron" and ik how annoying I can get, so if Iron the BIG me good luck managing his ass. lol but yeah for errything else -including runnin this shit for 20 fucking years-, fade deserves at least a hug honestly. underrated as hell.

Ik I hidden my salt too well but fr, it's gon take a whollllllllle lotta booze Orange juice packets till I forgive myself for not winnin this shit.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
@Armani Thanks bro. For true true you helped me along more than anyone. You take your time and try to show me shit and I always got mad love for ya. Yeah, I thought for sure I would pass rd2 once I passed rd1... figured id be out afterwards though. Without you I wouldnt of learned some of the stuff I know, showcase dosent teach, just says what needs adjusted if ya get feedback, so I stopped that. Discord is how I learn... with you @Iron Keys @xoxo_daisy__ @Crispifier (when he is on) @crosstevsky (though he been gone awhile) and now @crog85 that is the only way I can see me getting better. So thank you all.

@ The rest of you mofos, some really really good shit in round one where there were losts of beats. @LiveLargeBeats really had some clean music throughout, just shoulda come a lil harder last round, coulda been his.

Best way to thank @Fade is donate to his site if ya can, thats the hug, otherwise just take a sec and thank his old perverted nasty ass :love:

Now who came in third bishes?

Carry on.

@LiveLargeBeats really great turnout for your rookie year, I see Im going to have my work cut out with you.
Was playing the beats through the vans radio yesterday and my workmate was really vibing to your beat.
I thought that I must have just about done enough to win, but wasnt sure. Had me biting my nails yesterday.
I didnt expect to get far in this battle at all, and certainly never expected to win.
At least I pipped Face Valid for the season top points.

My favorite beat of the battle by far was beat number 2(Lil Pun) that beat had me shook from the start and really thought there is no way Im beating that guy. I just woke up and have to get my tired ass to work, Ill be back later for some feedback.

YannFer

The Mr Bernard Who Laughs
Battle Points: 166
Congrats @2GooD Productions for the win! Well deserved.
@Armani thanks for your feedback and kudos for kickin' my ass fair and square.
(fyi, the sample is Harvey Averne Dozen - You're No Good).

And I want to mention @guitardep who hasn't been lucky to battle the GOAT in round 1, but your mixing seems drastically improved on that one beat! Well done.

I'm very happy and proud to see my name amongst you 16 contestants and in this season's top 10. On to the next !

Battle Points: 153
Thanks for the reply’s and feedback guys! Really proud of myself to get this far this year…! I’ve only really started producing since January this year, and it’s cool to see myself growing and developing more and more each beat.
Really wanted to come in versatile this Battle, and think I did a pretty good job on that, saved the Trap! for last, and frankly was hoping on some more support from my trappers, but that last round was all about taste, think we both did a good job there and it was nailbiting for sure! :LOL:
@2GooD Productions you bet your ass ur gonna have to cut out! :p

Props to @guitardep indeed! Keep it up bro (y)

@Andante Not wanna hand @Iron Keys that pleasure, but we’ll see ;):D

Until next time amigos

Oh and big props to @Fade for making this happen!

Hand over the Bag :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online