Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahlhavoc

Freedom Seed Spreader
Battle Points: 360
Thanks for the reply’s and feedback guys! Really proud of myself to get this far this year…! I’ve only really started producing since January this year, and it’s cool to see myself growing and developing more and more each beat.
Really wanted to come in versatile this Battle, and think I did a pretty good job on that, saved the Trap! for last, and frankly was hoping on some more support from my trappers, but that last round was all about taste, think we both did a good job there and it was nailbiting for sure! :LOL:
@2GooD Productions you bet your ass ur gonna have to cut out! :p

Props to @guitardep indeed! Keep it up bro (y)

@Andante Not wanna hand @Iron Keys that pleasure, but we’ll see ;):D

Until next time amigos

Oh and big props to @Fade for making this happen!

Hand over the Bag :D
Thats pretty fucking good for just a few months. I mean, yeah. Youtube is some crazy shit, can learn a lot, huh?

Grats my man @Armani atta boy.

Thats pretty fucking good for just a few months. I mean, yeah. Youtube is some crazy shit, can learn a lot, huh?

lol dude u can't imagine how happy I am rn.

Battle Points: 153

I did have a start back in the day when i was really young..i guess that gave me a good basis like working with wav files, see what you can do with just a few samples etc..but very amateuristic still. Before i started this year I was checking out videos of logic for months (as I was still saving for my total setup) and some things on YouTube about producing, what I needed etc..never even heard of plugins before lol and tried to pick up as much as I could before i got my hands on it myself :D Thanks for the compliment Mahl means a lot :brofist:

Congats @2GooD Productions - dope to see you take the title again. Son a bitch though you knocked me off the top spot!

@LiveLargeBeats - your final beat was banging, good effort.

@Mahlhavoc - really liked your first beat!

@Armani - I won't forget that!

@Iron Keys - nice to see you doing something different for this comp.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Thats what i meant by "until R3" in which you didnt make it. Dont forget my brain is on another realm. xd

Anyways, was good stuff. You should share more stuff outside of battles, imo.
I appreciate you.

I used to, but reason I stopped is 'cause when I'd make something worth sharing I'd think "wait, i better not share this as i might want to use it in a battle" --- including if it's something that might just stylistically give me away.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
I appreciate you.

I used to, but reason I stopped is 'cause when I'd make something worth sharing I'd think "wait, i better not share this as i might want to use it in a battle" --- including if it's something that might just stylistically give me away.
Thats why im trying not to "cage" myself, i just try everything out. Yeah, it prolongs the journey to mastery and i do get lost often, but also im not predictable that way.

Only thing id say ppl would recognize me is thru my loud ass drums. xd

My 2 cents.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Only thing id say ppl would recognize me is thru my loud ass drums. xd
I was thinking about this earlier haha

Only thing I'd suggest is when you try something new and find something that works, milk it a little bit to nail it somewhat, before movingto the next one. Then you can easily jump back and forth and "call on" that style when needed.

Those periods can still be short ,but yeah.

Or just have fun playing about and enjoying the journey.

I was thinking about this earlier haha

Only thing I'd suggest is when you try something new and find something that works, milk it a little bit to nail it somewhat, before movingto the next one. Then you can easily jump back and forth and "call on" that style when needed.

Those periods can still be short ,but yeah.

Or just have fun playing about and enjoying the journey.
Good advice

I appreciate you.

and then by the time the battle comes around Ive completely forgotten about it and lost it in the haystack that is my fl studio folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.