Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from September 15-18th! ***

Signups are September 9-10th!

This is the LAST beat battle of the 2020-2021 season!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info page. Keep up to date with the battle information by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

Prizes

1st place: $150
2nd place: $75
3rd place: $25
+ some merch TBD!

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

battlethat_flyer.jpg

Props to @crog85 for the sick flyer!

Last edited:
Ive got 2 beats for this done, just 2 to go. I want all 4 to be fit for the final. Thats the plan anyway, but its taking forever to get these done, been struggling to make music for a few months now
Me too. And just got machine, learning that and trying to figure out if I want to use it with Renoise or FL studio. Not a good time!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

I'm hitting up some companies about sponsoring but haven't heard anything. I'll keep trying but I swear each year it becomes harder and harder (@Armani).
Just suck it up and get the job done, will ya?

I was absent from the discord and @Armani been saying "ou dw @Iron Keys is just working on his Beat This and Battle That cooking up something hot he'll be back"

And I'm just laying there dying just about managing to watch shit on tv haha
Im better now and back to work today. Keep feeling sick and lightheaded though. Honestly thought I had another week to get these beats finished. I have about 8 beats to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online