Wish a MF would!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
seriously? that's pretty limp, I'd expect that from a hs student perhaps... dunno what else to say.
i was just respondin to ur "elementary school comment" .... and i was hopin u DIDNT have anything else ta say... u said u were goin to leave the thread alone... we still cool... now, back to healthcare?

da relic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Wow...

Can I fight him?

7thangel

7th Angel of Armageddon
ill o.g.
Genesis ch 30-31 "the descendants of Ham are cursed by being black, and [it] depicts Ham as a sinful man and his progeny as degenerates." .
wtf? which bible are you reading? the christian identity one?

smh, i haven't been here in more than a week and all i can say is wow. i'm late to this thread so i won't go back and challenge some of the bs

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Though I do my best to stay way from processed meats now there was nothing like a fried bolgna sandwhich back in the day(cut one slit so it'll lay flat)....and lets not forget about fried spam! And for desert wash it all down with a big ass glass of KOOL AID or maybe a syrup sandwhich...KYRO syrup was the bestest.....lmao

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
Though I do my best to stay way from processed meats now there was nothing like a fried bolgna sandwhich back in the day(cut one slit so it'll lay flat)....and lets not forget about fried spam! And for desert wash it all down with a big ass glass of KOOL AID or maybe a syrup sandwhich...KYRO syrup was the bestest.....lmao
I remember when we could'nt even afford bologna...I remember when grandma would ring a chickens neck then cut its head off, then de-feather it and fry it....back then you could smell chicken frying from miles away...lmao!

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
"and lets not forget about fried spam!"

I used to keep a can of spam in my car in high school as a joke, I don't know if I could eat it.

That being said in elementary school we would raid the day old breads store trash can and get the pastries out (only if they where on top of course)

Good times.....man we where poor.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259

Attachments

• karo_dark.jpg
    karo_dark.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.