Wish a MF would!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
See this is why I originally banned race/politics/religion threads. They always go nowhere and just piss people off. We can continue this thread but just play nice that's all.

BTW, I'm white, from CANADA and I fuckin' hate everybody. Except for people on Ill!

Oh, and white people maybe be racist, or may not, but at least they're entertaining on every episode of Cops.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
See this is why I originally banned race/politics/religion threads. They always go nowhere and just piss people off. We can continue this thread but just play nice that's all.

BTW, I'm white, from CANADA and I fuckin' hate everybody. Except for people on Ill!

Oh, and white people maybe be racist, or may not, but at least they're entertaining on every episode of Cops.

LMAO!! best post all thread!! ...nice

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
yeee hawww

Attachments

• hillbilly-toothpaste-.jpg
    hillbilly-toothpaste-.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 115

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Nope...I don't fuck with you...on any level at all. I'm surprised others still respond to you. You're the worse cancer to come across this site since I've been a member. You provoke nothing but ill feelings and give off a very negative vibe. You toe the line of being banned every opportunity you get. I think you take great pleasure in pissing as many of us off as you can. Now...back to igg vault for you!

Im with you dog, this dude talks out the side of his neck, Im embarrased for him.
Talkin about we never leave the US lol...

Funny as hell if I wasnt a mod I would mash the ignore button..
Its amazing how the entire rest of the population of the thread will agree on something then here comes homeboy tellin everybody that they are wrong and that he knows all there is too know about what goes on in the world.. When his book comes out Im gonna cop it and start preaching his religion because it obviously has the answers to everything no matter what reality may say otherwise.
I wanna see him rock a rap crowd rockin his "good luck symbol" on a T-Shirt and waving the confederate flag LOL!
Magna talk all you want dude from now on Im going to pretend I cant see what you say, Im not giving you attention hence forth.

Sorry boss Im done, I think the rest of us were doing fine with the discussion though until the Good Luck charm was suddenly being described as a goodd thing that jews like. Oh and that the confederate flag is Pride not Prejudice. lol

I don't think anyone here is denying racism worldwide.....But what we are talking about is racism, here.

I KNOW for a fact that racism is very worldwide...I can't speak for all of us....

It is a shitty situation and it will always exist as long as people live on this planet.

It's just that white people are racist by nature, which is why racism exists....It's a shame, really.....

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I like you.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
im_not_listening_i_cant_hear_you_la_la_la_la_tshirt-p2351561610531716283o8s_400.jpg

You are a child. I'm not going to waste my time here, on a board full of children.

2good, sanova, all the mods (relic excluded), keep building.

the rest of you can fuck off.

and relic, grow a pair of balls, sticking your fingers in your ears makes you look like a pussy ass bitch.

think globally, rap locally.

Namaste.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
lol, your so mature..ANYWAAAY.

Please go ahead , educate the rest of us on how it here with healthcare, the republicans, and what is happening down here in the south..

I really want to know because I thought that I was here living it when in fact I must not be..

Go ahead..educate us..

I wont interupt you , or probably respond, but now I want to what it is from your point of view that is going on here.
Enlighten us.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
and then you break yourself by responding to me... LMAO GOOD JOB

Now I'm done. hopefully none of this gets deleted, its like a testament to how awe-inspiring I am and how much relics sucks.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Magna, chill out man. You have to look at it from our perspective and you're not. The way the thread has been going, it just seems that everyone is on the same page but then you come along and start preaching to everyone like as if your word is the only word.

The fact that other members challenge what you've been saying, right away you assume they're attacking you somehow.

So just relax.

BTW, because of your previous post, you get a warning.

https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11135

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
LMAO!!

Keep goin...

*grabs popcorn*
My dude you always fuckz me up....lmao! Naw for real this is how my brain works...I think about racism and get pissed off...then I continue to think and start feeling stupid for getting pissed off...then I just roast an L and say..."fuck it"

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Ok..let it be known...

The white thing was me being facetious....

And No..I'm not white.....

Didn't think you people would take me serious for that....my wifey is white...Lol....

Why would a white person call themself "Sucio" ?

I love everyone equally...and hate everyone equally as well.... Reason why I said what I did was to hopefully cut this shit....we can argue about this race shit for the next thousand years....

Just close this thread because it's pointless to keep it going.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i really never understood why threads get closed... personally, i would keep it open so we can keep venting, and get back on the main topic, which was healthcare... everyone needs it, but not everyone has it!
Now I'm done. hopefully none of this gets deleted, its like a testament to how awe-inspiring I am and how much relics sucks.
Relics' dont "suck"... we "lick"... ask ur girl, she'll tell ya. :loser:

da relic

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Whether she leaves willingly or she leaves by way of ban...the site will be the better either way!

Since she preaches like a Catholic Priest (child molester in hiding) I hope she stays true to her word and "evaportates" into thin air never to return again..

AND KEEP THIS THREAD OPEN DAMMIT.........

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Yes I hope Rush leaves the country as well, that cat is just str8 crazy..

Granted I dont listen to ultra liberal radio , maybe they say some crazy ish too, but Rush once stated that he would switch sides for enough money... To me that makes it even more irritating when you listen to his followers spit ish with no substance.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Relics' dont "suck"... we "lick"... ask ur girl, she'll tell ya. :loser:

da relic
seriously? that's pretty limp, I'd expect that from a hs student perhaps... dunno what else to say.

Whether she leaves willingly or she leaves by way of ban...the site will be the better either way!

Since she preaches like a Catholic Priest (child molester in hiding) I hope she stays true to her word and "evaportates" into thin air never to return again..

AND KEEP THIS THREAD OPEN DAMMIT.........
lol again i have a hard time believing you're older than 14, 15. i know you are, just hard to believe.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Damn...she's obviously not a woman of her word! SHEE'SSSS BAAACCCKKKKK....like she never left!

Putting her back in the igg-lo right aboutttttttttt NOW.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
lol i want to see how far you're going to take this not replying directly to me thing, it's soooo pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.