Wish a MF would!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
Dog in Raleigh...they have basically segregated the schools again with this "redistricting"...kids go to schools according to what neighborhood they live in...no more busing for diversity anymore...I swear man it is more racist than it has ever been before in the South....I'm built a lil bit stronger than my ancestors was though...bring on the racism...LETS GO!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism?

Tell that to the Jewish congregation when their temples are sprayed with those on their walls....They consider it a hate crime...it also represents a time when Jews were targeted and executed by the German army.......

It's considered a sign of hatred towards the Jewish population.......

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Sad to see these things still go on for real, but I think we've come a loong way as a nation. Don't think the few bad apples in America should represent all the good people tho.

But the sad thing is that not much has changed since the 60s and its a lot more than Just a "few" bad apples. SMH

are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism?

Before the nazi's adopted the ancient symbol for the sun as their own then no it didnt represent nazism.
I think hindu's also use the symbol for its original meaning, but being as most of the world isnt hindu, it represents the nazi's

Since they did choose it as their banner then yes, it does represent them.

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
J
Check this out...

1. usually develops within 2 to 20 days
2. could continue up to 2 weeks or a lifetime
3. may be so mild it goes unnoticed
4. may take longer or be less severe in some people
5. it reproduces itself and starts to multiply
6. Up to 60% of people who have it show no signs
7. Subsequent recurrences

This sounds alot like racism but its actually symptoms of HERPES!

smh

I'm gonna Jack you for this and set it as my Facebook status LOL

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
confederate battle flags are not inherently racist. are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism?

I don't mean to be too forward Relic, but try addressing me directly next time (like an adult).

want to try again?

Okay.... Im sorry but you make yourself look like a fool alot when it comes to this topic.
the actual fact that you just said: "are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism? " really speaks volumes...

BTW the answer to that is yes. If I see guys flying nazi flags and are tatooed with nazi symbols then I think that there is a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance they are nazi skinheads... Otherwise there is a 100% chance they are going to get their ass beat down by an actual one. The only other small percentage that they would not be one is that they may be undercover FBI.
I really cant believe you said that .. LOL
You do all the work for me, keep telling us all about us, please.

BTW LDB on the news the a.m. they were saying how the Klan was out putting flyers in maiboxes trying to recruit not far from here.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
J

I'm gonna Jack you for this and set it as my Facebook status LOL

hahaha have fun with it!

@MagnaOpera - in·her·ent [ in hrənt, in hérrənt ] adjective

Definition: part of the very nature of something, and therefore permanently characteristic of it or necessarily involved in it.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Unless you live it...I really don't understand how you can speak it!

Yes Relic...shit is brewing down here. I got my fam on guard big time. I live not far from the home of the Klan...Stone Mountain. Since they couldn't defeat Obama the right way I fully expect them to lash out in the WRONG WAY!

When I say that I feel racism is worse now than ever in my life time I don't mean that there are more of them. I mean that they're more blatant with there hate. I think they feel that there way of life is disappearing and some of them are very willing to go down with the ship.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm gonna just look at some dirty movies online.....

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Dog in Raleigh...they have basically segregated the schools again with this "redistricting"...kids go to schools according to what neighborhood they live in...no more busing for diversity anymore...I swear man it is more racist than it has ever been before in the South....I'm built a lil bit stronger than my ancestors was though...bring on the racism...LETS GO!!!
see this is what I'm talking about you can't just connect everything to racism - this happens up here too, its just the way public school systems work...
Before the nazi's adopted the ancient symbol for the sun as their own then no it didnt represent nazism.
I think hindu's also use the symbol for its original meaning, but being as most of the world isnt hindu, it represents the nazi's

Since they did choose it as their banner then yes, it does represent them.
WRONG swastika is a sanskirt word. more research next time grasshoppa.

Tell that to the Jewish congregation when their temples are sprayed with those on their walls....They consider it a hate crime...it also represents a time when Jews were targeted and executed by the German army.......

It's considered a sign of hatred towards the Jewish population.......
Only in the West is the swastika still considered signatory of hitler and the nazis. ironically I have seen swastikas IN Israel (guess what: Jewish Israelis put them there). Wow, what a shock.
hahaha have fun with it!

@MagnaOpera - in·her·ent [ in hrənt, in hérrənt ] adjective

Definition: part of the very nature of something, and therefore permanently characteristic of it or necessarily involved in it.
U having fun quoting dictionary references to someone who used the word properly? Come correct next time or not at all...

Okay.... Im sorry but you make yourself look like a fool alot when it comes to this topic.
the actual fact that you just said: "are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism? " really speaks volumes...

BTW the answer to that is yes. If I see guys flying nazi flags and are tatooed with nazi symbols then I think that there is a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance they are nazi skinheads... Otherwise there is a 100% chance they are going to get their ass beat down by an actual one. The only other small percentage that they would not be one is that they may be undercover FBI.
I really cant believe you said that .. LOL
You do all the work for me, keep telling us all about us, please.

BTW LDB on the news the a.m. they were saying how the Klan was out putting flyers in maiboxes trying to recruit not far from here.
I'm sorry bro but you are the fool in this case (are you black, by the way?)
The actual fact is that the swastika, again, SANSKRIT WORD, SYMBOL ROOTED IN HINDUISM, is a sign of good luck. It is not the 1940s, and we are not at war with germany.

BTW, the confederate flag is not a nazi flag (you ought to know that, "southerner"), I'm not sure if that's what you're implying by "nazi flag" and what is a "nazi symbol" (I've seen skinheads tattoed with bald eagles... hmmm...)

In any case, if you are to ever leave America (it's painfully obvious you have not, and probably never will, I feel like it would challenge your narrow view of the world far too harshly) you'll see quite plainly that the rest of the world does not consider the Swastika a symbol of nazism...

Obviously I cannot convince you guys to stop playing the racism card about every little thing that goes on in America (you can assume that I'm talking about the conf flag and nazi symbols here, but you'd be wrong) but I'd advise you to look at certain events from "the other side of the looking glass". Try and imagine circumstances that weren't racist that led up to the even, the redistricting for instance, that could be fairly benign. Someone's flying a confederate flag, perhaps they're just proud to be a southerner? You can't immediately assume racism.

I believe that by constantly calling out "racism" for isolated events like the WAL MART case, you guys are devaluing the word itself. So some 16 year old white kid was being a jackass, don't you think you should be saving your battles for the real injustices? the shit perpetuated by the governent? I don't deny that racism occurs. But I feel like in these threads the only events that ever get talked about are ones committed by the public.

Some people will always be racist, you can't change that, so why not fight the battles you can win (against government, businesses, etc)

you know, maybe I'm just crazy.

additionally I will thank you guys to STFU about me not knowing anything about racism, hard to believe I know but white people are discriminated against all the time, never mind the fact that I have seen hate crimes committed here. Don't assume that just because I'm white and from the north means I know nothing/have no opinions on these things. That's a bit of a racially discriminatory thing to say in and of itself. Anyone care to respond directly to this, looking at LDB specifically.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
We aint talking about the origins of the word, we are talking about the symbol adopted by the nazi's.
Try again Daniel'san.
Right well if you read the rest of my post you'd see that the rest of the world (with the exception of America, and perhaps to a lesser extent Canada, oh also it is banned in a few european countries like Germany obviously) actually doesn't give a shit about the swastika and doesn't see it as representing the Nazis anymore.

Just America mostly, who, ironically financed and armed the Nazis, but we'll save that for a later discussion (because it is verifiable and true).

Also Hinduism is the worlds third largest religion after Christianity and Judaism... in addition it is one of the oldest...

1 billion hindus in India alone... according to the 2010 census there are 300,000,000 people in America... pffffft

actually doesn't give a shit about the swastika and doesn't see it as representing the Nazis anymore.
No I can quite honestly say here in the UK its still the symbol for fascist right wing groups. And above the front door of a hindu's house.

America mostly, who, ironically financed and armed the Nazis, but we'll save that for a later discussion (because it is verifiable and true).
I agree.

Also Hinduism is the worlds third largest religion after Christianity and Judaism... in addition it is one of the oldest...
And yes and so is the sandskrit language from which came ancient greek and latin, all mpdern written language ultimatly leads back to sandskrit. As the Indus Valley civilization was one of the first great civilisations.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
No I can quite honestly say here in the UK its still the symbol for fascist right wing groups. And above the front door of a hindu's house.

I agree.

And yes and so is the sandskrit language from which came ancient greek and latin, all mpdern written language ultimatly leads back to sandskrit. As the Indus Valley civilization was one of the first great civilisations.
k my whole thing is not about the swastika though, my whole thing is about racism.

what i'm pointing out about the swastika is that you cannot assume that it is 100% of the time racist, just like you cannot assume that the 16 year old asshole at wallmart was purposefully being racist (making a joke in very poor taste, yes, does he hate black people? I doubt it), just like you can't assume that redistricting the public school catchment areas is racially motivated.

"racism" is the type of word that makes the hair on the back of peoples necks stand up. you can't just classify all of these random events as racist, you pretty much detracting from the word "racist" by relegating it to relatively benign incidents.

racism is a problem of society, not of the individual. I have read several speeches by MLK jr, and while I do not consider myself to be an expert on him or civil rights in general, it would seem to me that he spoke mostly of the problems of society, because they are the ones that are worth fixing. They are the ones that are possible to fix. It seems that on this board people focus on the 'result' of societal racism: rogue individuals in the community who perpetuate hate. Why not go directly for the roots

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
I don't see anyone trying to fix ignorance at all, all we're doing right now is digging the trenches deeper until one day we REALLY all WILL be segregated. We ain't ever going to fix ignorance if we don't start yesterday.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Anyone care to respond directly to this, looking at LDB specifically.

Nope...I don't fuck with you...on any level at all. I'm surprised others still respond to you. You're the worse cancer to come across this site since I've been a member. You provoke nothing but ill feelings and give off a very negative vibe. You toe the line of being banned every opportunity you get. I think you take great pleasure in pissing as many of us off as you can. Now...back to igg vault for you!

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
See, whenever I bring this up I guess everyone gets so scared about their ideology being challenged that they just shut down. I see how it is. Kind of a shame... I'm merely airing my opinion, I can't help if people prefer to sulk and get upset about it instead of telling me I'm wrong or (god forbid) conversing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.