Wish a MF would!

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
lol... ive been just watchin this thread after i last posted... HILARIOUS!!!

i just wanna say, i never had a prob challengin anything u say, but i live here Mag... been livin here for 43 yrs... ive seen alot of bs out here, so when a person from another country tries and tell me whats REALLY goin on, its very hard to even recognized what that person is sayin... especially since u now have a history of crazy, "off the wall" statements in previous threads... if whites AND blacks, AND hispanics etc. agree with each other over ur statements on here, what does that tell u?

ok, i'll tell u... you're CANADIAN!!! lol

da relic

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
you're seriously mistook if you think america is the only place where racism occurs... please open your eyes.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
But America is what we're talking about,we could give a shit about what happens in Canada... (sorry Canadian natives)

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
But America is what we're talking about,we could give a shit about what happens in Canada... (sorry Canadian natives)
*sigh* ok I give up you guys either don't want to play ball or you're really this thick. you're all right the racism you experience in america is unique in every way and nobody anywhere else in the world (even if they've been to or lived in america) could ever know what its like unless they're in america at this very second.

I understand now. Thank you for helping. All the unanswered questions and blind tendency to classify everything as racist is getting us that many years closer to racial equality.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Yes, we win!

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 220
see this is what I'm talking about you can't just connect everything to racism - this happens up here too, its just the way public school systems work...
yeah but it aint supposed to work like that...this is basically racism hidden...segregation. And we all know when shit is segregated one group gets better treatment than the other....and in the school scenario, we talking better books, funding, etc...

*sigh* ok I give up you guys either don't want to play ball or you're really this thick. you're all right the racism you experience in america is unique in every way and nobody anywhere else in the world (even if they've been to or lived in america) could ever know what its like unless they're in america at this very second.

I understand now. Thank you for helping. All the unanswered questions and blind tendency to classify everything as racist is getting us that many years closer to racial equality.

I have to agree with Magna here, wherever you have groups of people that are different from each other you have hatred. Rascism is pretty much a worldwide thing, what makes this unique to the US is the fact that is the T-Bag movement that sprung up at Obama becoming president.
The way I see racism manifest in the UK, which is much more culturally open than the US, is by the way certain areas recieve funding for schools, hospitals and other public services.
Predominantly black areas recieve less funding, are managed poorly so already from childhood at school they are fighting against the odds. I cant talk for the USA, I dont live there. But from what I know from talking in groups of white people racism is still alive and kicking here in the multicultural UK. Racism is being boosted by reckless government policies of letting everybody emigrate here regardless of the strain it is putting on public services, ESPECIALLY HEALTHCARE. The infrastructure isnt in place for such mass migration, so now the system is starting to buckle, our government has been borrowing money to pay for our health system for many years now.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I don't think anyone here is denying racism worldwide.....But what we are talking about is racism, here.

I KNOW for a fact that racism is very worldwide...I can't speak for all of us....

It is a shitty situation and it will always exist as long as people live on this planet.

It's just that white people are racist by nature, which is why racism exists....It's a shame, really.....

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
It's just that white people are racist by nature, which is why racism exists....It's a shame, really.....
This is racist... Not all white people are racist by nature, sorry. That's a pretty fucking offensive thing to say. Damn, I thought you were a level headed dude... If I were to make a generalization about all black people now, would I be banned? Yes. Are you going to be banned Sucio? No.

Hmm... double standard. Touche.

I dunno how sucio saying that is racist, he looks pretty white to me.
Its a stupid thing to say yeah, but unless Im missing something his skin looks pretty white.
As for getting offended, what so youre offended? What is it the end of the world?
What is the consequence of being offended apart from you giving power to what you consider offensive words.
Some people find the way you come across pretty offensive Magna, which is why you got the meanest vote.
Im not so easily offended, the way I was brought up, I grew testicles. Hair on my chest, and I learned how to not give power to people trying to be offensive. By not rising to it. Name calling aint shit, words aint nothing till you give power to them. Now baseball bats and getting the shit kicked out of you yeah, that hurts.
But come on man, grow some nuts.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
HA yeah I made a mistake he's just a wannabe...

m_2d9b6363d317a71303d6973047faab73.jpg

When I see that and the word "nigga" peppered throughout someone's myspace I tend to jump to some pretty crazy conclusions.

HA yeah I made a mistake he's just a wannabe...

m_2d9b6363d317a71303d6973047faab73.jpg

When I see that and the word "nigga" peppered throughout someone's myspace I tend to jump to some pretty crazy conclusions.

LMAO, Is that Sucio? I always thought he was white from some pic he posted of his keyboard ages ago.
I never visited his myspace, but still. Like I said, why get offended?
I thought you were a man of debate?

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
i haven't the energy to debate, besides it doesn't go as well on Ill as it does elsewhere on the internet

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Okay.... Im sorry but you make yourself look like a fool alot when it comes to this topic.
the actual fact that you just said: "are you also under the delusion that the swastika inherently represents nazism and fascism? " really speaks volumes...

BTW the answer to that is yes. If I see guys flying nazi flags and are tatooed with nazi symbols then I think that there is a 99.99999999999999999999999% chance they are nazi skinheads... Otherwise there is a 100% chance they are going to get their ass beat down by an actual one.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
Hold on don da da! I put the quote/definition up in support of Relics responding post (below). It had nothing to do with you using it properly. Actually its more of a contradiction in your own words (the highlited section...). Maybe you should take your own advice on this one...lol
does.not.compute.jpg

by the way, what you're saying makes no sense.

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
the bottomline is this... "the more things change, the more they stay the same."

no racism has been documented as long as the racism in the USA... we're talkin 400+ yrs... when u talk slaveships, segragation, KKK, lynchings, police brutalty, and even the criminal justice system, what country comes to mind? some of this might be happening in other countries, but we are here, so that is where the concern lies... i applaud the President for stickin his neck out and taking a stand on this... too many people die bcuz of lack of healthcare... but as human beings, we do not care, until its our turn on a stretcher... its sorta like, "fuck tha police!" until u get robbed, then u need they asses.

da relic

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
the bottomline is this... "the more things change, the more they stay the same."

no racism has been documented as long as the racism in the USA... we're talkin 400+ yrs... when u talk slaveships, segragation, KKK, lynchings, police brutalty, and even the criminal justice system, what country comes to mind? some of this might be happening in other countries, but we are here, so that is where the concern lies... i applaud the President for stickin his neck out and taking a stand on this... too many people die bcuz of lack of healthcare... but as human beings, we do not care, until its our turn on a stretcher... its sorta like, "fuck tha police!" until u get robbed, then u need they asses.

da relic
lol no racism has been documented as long as the racism in the USA... you're just making stuff up now, man, please, there's racist shit in the bible... Genesis ch 30-31 "the descendants of Ham are cursed by being black, and [it] depicts Ham as a sinful man and his progeny as degenerates." Aristotle was a racist. We're talking 2000+ years. Nothing about the situation in America is unique, please don't delude yourself into believing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.