The official 50 Cent thread

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i think 50 is mad becuase em and dre don't roll with him anymore and he said that in the one interview when he said he owns them two more albums so his next is going to be a double cd and he will break away from dre & em etc

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
spin said:
i think 50 is mad becuase em and dre don't roll with him anymore and he said that in the one interview when he said he owns them two more albums so his next is going to be a double cd and he will break away from dre & em etc

FOR CHRISTSAKE, GOD DAMN IT, sorry, but it frustrates me when people like you don't READ. Here what 50 EXACTLY SAID:

"I can't sit there while he's tied up on another project," 50 fumed on the radio. "I love Dre, but if he's confused with what direction he wants to go in after this, my next album will have the same 20 cuts this album has on it, but it will be sold as a double CD. It will fulfill my requirements with Interscope Records. It will be the end of my Shady/Aftermath [deal] and I will move forward in my career as a Shady/G-Unit artist."

I hate half-readers, they read just a piece of the interview and they spread the news on forum. 50 cent respects Eminem to death. I bouth The Massacre and the last picture you see in the booklet is 50 and Em. SO PLEASE READ YOUR INTERVIEW TO THE FULLEST and don't go spread some BS.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
50 CENT is f@#king crazy!! He's about to diss Em and Dre!!

i dont think Joe would kick his ass, but 50 wouldnt kick Joe's ass either. its like Nas and Jay-z - they was both kinda on the same level (however a much higher level than these two)

people everywhere are beggining to talk of another East vs. West kinda thing... however the east is beefin within itself, so its kinda like every man for himself.

sAfE.

this man has to be mentally retarded. from a news column:

Is 50 turning his back Eminem and Dr. Dre? Heads are saying that Eminem and Dr. Dre are none too happy with all the beef 50 Cent has gotten into lately, in particular, the problems with fellow Aftermath/G-Unit artist Game. Likewise, it seems that 50 may be taking exception to Em's lack of support and a diss track towards Em and Dre may be on the way. 50 has recently complained that Interscope didn't pay enough attention to his project, and he had to put out "Disco Inferno" himself just to get the ball rolling. The rumor mill says the Queens rapper will possibly leave Shady/Aftermath and take his G-Unit clan with him.

this is unbelievable. if he does go against Eminem and Dre he has NO ONE to back him up. well, maybe Lloyd Banks but ya know, that aint enough.

other news: Game, Nas and Jada are teaming up on a track against 50.

i think we are possibly about to witness the last of this man.

lol this is gettin out of hand, sAfE.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
That's bullshit. Spin said the same shit and i posted that mtv quote.

This thread got out of hand i agree, I'm sorry for my angry reaction at Spin.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Tito, i'm feelin what you said. Ado, I'm wit you on Fat Joe wuppin 50s ass

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeh a thread made by me got put in here ^^^^^ i dont think anyone has noticed it but its about 50 dissing Dre and Eminem.

ill o.g.
Isn't it kinda funny that all this controversy is happening just as 50 cents new cd is about to come out, its probably all a scheme to sell more cds and its got all you peoples pantys up in a bunch makin noise about it just like they want you to

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
50 now wants peace:

Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson offered a truce to recently ousted G-Unit member, Jayceon "The Game" Taylor during a Hot 97 interview last night.

A week after telling Hot 97 listeners that he was dropping Game from G-Unit, Fiddy revealed that he's willing to make peace during a live interview with Angie Martinez broadcasted from an undisclosed location.

advertisement
"I am allowing them the opportunity to bow out, to move forward. If me competing is making the New York Police Department feel like there is going to be violence, then I will fall back for a moment," the Queens rapper said during the interview. "I am making a conscious decision to try to be nice about this. The situation is definitely unfortunate, but I'm going to try to communicate with him. I know people think that I love trouble, but I just don't run from it."

While 50 is looking to resolve the conflict, Chuck Taylor added fuel to the fire this past weekend.

During a performance in Los Angeles, the raspy voice rapper dared his former boss to "Come and get me." Reports say that Game also called out the rest of G-Unit, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Lloyd Banks and Olivia during the performance.

50 refused to answer Angie upon being asked what would happen if the Compton rapper opted to continue the feud. Last Monday night, Game affiliate Kevin Reed, 24, was shot in the leg during an altercation outside of Hot 97's studios. The incident took place when Game and his comrades drove back to the station after hearing 50 disrespect him and revealing that he had been dropped from the G-Unit crew. Some of 50's entourage tried to prevent Game and his squad from entering the station's building and a fight broke out; resulting in Reed being shot.

In fear of more violence, police has beefed up its presence at Hip-Hop spots since the incident and sources say 50 has been under constant surveillance since the shooting. Fiddy also said he's willing to have a sit down with Game to end the dispute.

"What he said is not enough to say I hate him," 50 offered. "It's something we can get past. It's not that crazy. I want to have a conversation with him to figure out what's going on."

---------------------------------------------

seems like 50 has realised that Nas and Jada would destroy him on this diss they putting out.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I know someone who knows 50 and banks personally and part of the beef between 50 and Game is becasue of Game's wanting to be his own man so to speak. He is being disloyal to G-Unit because he wants to do songs with people like Nas and says he would like to work with Nas. If Game feels that way then its kinda contradicting G-Unit as a crew in all thier beefs because when one person beefs in the crew everyone should have his back, so no matter who's beefin they should be family and hold eachother down and thats why 50 was mad because of Game's wanting to work with and praise in a way people who should be considered the enemy. I know if i was down wit them i would work with who they tell me to work with if i was making that kinda money.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
50 aint beatin anyones ass, he was on a little roid rage for a week thats why he pissed

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Qwerty said:
That's bullshit. Spin said the same shit and i posted that mtv quote.

This thread got out of hand i agree, I'm sorry for my angry reaction at Spin.

i said that before in here... I don't get mad at people through forums :) so its all ok dude...

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
K.O. said:
I know someone who knows 50 and banks personally and part of the beef between 50 and Game is becasue of Game's wanting to be his own man so to speak. He is being disloyal to G-Unit because he wants to do songs with people like Nas and says he would like to work with Nas. If Game feels that way then its kinda contradicting G-Unit as a crew in all thier beefs because when one person beefs in the crew everyone should have his back, so no matter who's beefin they should be family and hold eachother down and thats why 50 was mad because of Game's wanting to work with and praise in a way people who should be considered the enemy. I know if i was down wit them i would work with who they tell me to work with if i was making that kinda money.

I know what you mean but when THE GAME beefed with Bleek and Jay-Z, his G-Unit crew did nothing 2 help him.

Lo'Nye

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
When the game was beefin with bleek that was before he was officially G-Unit he was just rockin with dre then. but regardless i bet you woulnt see any of G-Unit doing songs with bleek or jay z. Its all about being loyal to your immediate peers......thats like me going and joining up with illmuzik's enemy message board lol.... YO FADE what up long time no talk hommie.....I been locked up since I did those tracks for the Illmuzik compilation cd.....u know how that is

members online