The official 50 Cent thread

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
^^^^^^^^^ i doubt it, the lyrics woudlnt just leak if it was a NaS dis, we'll see sooner or later though

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
i doubt it's real, but which net geek could write lyrics like that??

sAfE.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Saigon supports 50 in the battle

During a recent online interview, Saigon shared that he thought Fat Joe and Jadakiss took "Piggy Bank" too seriously. The Yardfather also mentioned that Fiddy masterfully orchestrated his album's release by hyping the single months before The Massacre, only to squash the beef with The Game on the week of its release. Sai added that Joe and Jada should have fell back instead of retaliating at a time where 50 is making peace. "Now, 50 shows the people that he has a heart. Now, Fat Joe and Jadakiss look like they're promoting bullsh!t. He's won already. They were stupid for going at him. If I'm Fat Joe, I'd be like, 'You won, you beat me.' What Fat Joe did on the radio was perfect when he just talked on the radio."

i think Jada and Fat Joe were right to diss him back. as if u lay down and take them shots juts like that.

sAfE.

(plz dont move this to the other thread coz that one is long gone and ppl aint gettin this news)

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Jada murdered 50 for shooooo especially when he said I did real songs wit big no made up shyt...honestly i didnt feel that Fat Joes diss wuz strong enuff...cudve been alot better..in my opinion the beef is Jada and 50

T

The Bastard

Rhythmikal said:
During a recent online interview, Saigon shared that he thought Fat Joe and Jadakiss took "Piggy Bank" too seriously. The Yardfather also mentioned that Fiddy masterfully orchestrated his album's release by hyping the single months before The Massacre, only to squash the beef with The Game on the week of its release. Sai added that Joe and Jada should have fell back instead of retaliating at a time where 50 is making peace. "Now, 50 shows the people that he has a heart. Now, Fat Joe and Jadakiss look like they're promoting bullsh!t. He's won already. They were stupid for going at him. If I'm Fat Joe, I'd be like, 'You won, you beat me.' What Fat Joe did on the radio was perfect when he just talked on the radio."

i think Jada and Fat Joe were right to diss him back. as if u lay down and take them shots juts like that.

sAfE.

(plz dont move this to the other thread coz that one is long gone and ppl aint gettin this news)
WHO DA FUCK IS SAIGON.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
saigon is the next guy to blow, doing his whole album with Just Blaze, Alchemist, and Scram Jones.

and, he actually has serious skills.

if your boy ray benzino didnt own the source, we would all be saying "who the fuck is benzino??????"

T

The Bastard

you might be sayin that but i wouldnt cuz i woulda known him from rso waaaaaaaaaaaayyy be4 he owned the source. and who the fuck is this dood givin jada and joe pointers when hes only ''about to blow'' put a cd out first

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
yea im pumped for Saigon cd, he really is comin up, i dont know if he can take Jada but he got skills

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
other news: Game, Nas and Jada are teaming up on a track against 50.
i think we are possibly about to witness the last of this man.
It sounds like they trying to give us another version of the 2pac story in reverse.
So intstead of a eastcoast rapper moved and respresented the westcoast, a westcoast rapper would go and represent the eastcoast. Getting on a diss track with 2 eastsiders is as close as you can get to switching sides without moving. Sounds like they trying to make money off a story that they know works because it just happened. As much as fans are focusing on the loss, there were others that made Big Big Money! off of the deaths of Tupac & Biggie. Evening down to bootlegging Makakvelli 1-12. Big Big Money! will be made off this. If you are concerned this much to post about it, I know there must be millions fans rapped up in it. The Game is probably trying to really figure out how he's gonna fake his death to do Tupac's version 1 better. Or maybe someone outside of the ploy really gets mad enough to kill. It's the raps game bestseller right now.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
BASTARD said:
you might be sayin that but i wouldnt cuz i woulda known him from rso waaaaaaaaaaaayyy be4 he owned the source. and who the fuck is this dood givin jada and joe pointers when hes only ''about to blow'' put a cd out first

fuk dat saigon is ill enough to say whateva... the only reason he on 50 side is cuz he's known that cat from before any of them were rappin... saigon got alot of material between like 4 or 5 mixtapes.... plus he was in prison for like 7 years or something and been out around 2 years..

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
fuck 50 cent. i went to see Nas live last night and it really showed me how much of a prick 50 really is.

50 should be slapped by his dead mother just for even mentioning Nas.

sAfE.

Attachments

• 50 cop.bmp
    188.1 KB · Views: 166

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
brand new 50 diss from Jada (checkmate ptII):

s121753983.onlinehome.us/singlez/Jadakiss_-_50_(new_50_cent_diss_pt.2).mp3

copy and paste.

members online