The official 50 Cent thread

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
I dont think 50 really has to be jealous of the game his buzz was never as big as 50's was . 50's beefs are retarded but Still i wouldint want some 1 on my team who is Rollin with my Enemies behind my back Xzibits Better then Game anyways maybe he should join up

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
nah i wasnt talking about 50 being jealous coz Game is bigger than 50 was, i mean that 50 dont wanna share the limelight with anyone.

sAfE.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya your probably right about that Wanting To much Power = Your DownFall

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
lol, 50 speaks on my exact point on game... game hasnt proven himself as a solo artist. at all. his entire album is based on....... 50. his affiliations. he has NADA. NOTHING. he has proven nothing, and his "classic" album is nothing more then a compilation album with him as the main, featured artist. the type of album you make to buil da buzz around an artist before the real album drops.......

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
eh... too many cats to name.... would rip lloyd to shreds.... lloyd aint no beast lyrically.. lets see him get at pharoahe or com... or ras kass... or xzibit... banks has lyrics on niether of those dudes...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Rhythmikal said:
i dont know who id back on this beef.... 50 can be shady sometimes, but i think he's cool... tho i got more respect for The Game...

wonder who would win in a real fight? Game is like 6'5 but then 50 is that wide... hmm...

sAfE.
Man, lol....i wouldnt back neither of em'!.....Fuck iz tha point?!.....Tha whole beef is fuckin retarded.......Its too programed for one thing when ur on a national status and the labels own ur ass, no matter what cats think - hence they call all the shots, and take actions accordingly to boost sales (whatever the fuck it takes!) - so in regards to that thought, its all hype to me and theyre generating good and bad pub from this. The occasional fuck up does exist in that realm of stardom, but at the same time, its on such childish shit and u have to recap on all that and think - "OK, sooooo didnt they sign a contract before they were on tv and all this happened?....Hmmmm??? - YES!!!......Do they have to work within the confines of that contract?....Mmmmmm YEs!.....I dunno man, its like - why even publish this shit at all unless the labels want cats to know?

STEEZ

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
had me worried. i had to smack her up, now i got to apologize. i was like, "bitch! what you doin, lettin steez get up in my pu$$y? BITCH, thats MY pu$$y! you just carry that $hit around on loan for ME! keepin it warm! better recognize! Cold DONT PLAY THAT!"

and now i got to go say sorry. good job shon. homewrecker. thanks a lot.

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Hahaha! Cold, you a damn fool!!! LOL!!

-Roy

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Here's my 2 cents......First of all, how can anyone knock Game for choosing to avoid 50's beefs. Those are his beef. I wouldn't back anyones beefs that I wasn't directly a part of..so in that matter...50 should fight his own battles. Game ain't had no problems with Nas, Joey Crack, or Kiss....why beef wit 'em just cause 50 is...that makes 50 a litlle bitch in my book.
Second of all, although Game ain't no Hip Hop icon or anything, he got way more skills than fukkin Lloyd Banks and Young Buck put together. The only real talent in G Unit is 50. Lloyd Banks ain't no beast.......that nigga more like Elmo, ole faggot ass, no rapping, no lyric, no skillz havin ass.
Third, 50 just need to humble himself a bit more cause he ain't no icon either.....people say without G Unit, the Game ain't shit.....but I also see it as.....had Em not signed 50....where would he really be right now..still doing fukkin mixed tapes. If Game wanna do a track with Nas....I say go for it dogg.
Oh....my bad..that was 3 cents...

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
um honestly... 50 came out with a major album that he held his own on, through his his songwriting and ear for beats. most of his tracks were preselected and done before em came to sign him. one em track one or two dre tracks and a bunch of red spydas.... and developed a succesful crew from there.

game came out with a succesful album that held its strengths based on the hottest "of the moment" producers- kanye, just blaze, scott storch, dre, etc. most of his album had a featured artist on them as well....game hasnt stood on his own. 50 has done things ith g unit that em only dreams of doing with d12 and built up brand names....

lets be realistic on that one.

game was all ready to jump on buddens for talking slick to 50, and ja rule as well... games rule of thumb? he'll beef with dudes he feels he is nicer then- the sidekicks, the also rans. he beefs with bleek, but not jay .he'll beef wiht ja and not jada. buddens but not nas. he said he came at buddens for coming at his team sideways, nas did the same shit, game does a song with him. to hell with his "i dont disrespect legends" stance, because he knows these established dudes will murk him. at least 50 will beef with whomever disrespects him....

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Cold Truth said:
um honestly... 50 came out with a major album that he held his own on, through his his songwriting and ear for beats. most of his tracks were preselected and done before em came to sign him. one em track one or two dre tracks and a bunch of red spydas.... and developed a succesful crew from there.

game came out with a succesful album that held its strengths based on the hottest "of the moment" producers- kanye, just blaze, scott storch, dre, etc. most of his album had a featured artist on them as well....game hasnt stood on his own. 50 has done things ith g unit that em only dreams of doing with d12 and built up brand names....

lets be realistic on that one.

game was all ready to jump on buddens for talking slick to 50, and ja rule as well... games rule of thumb? he'll beef with dudes he feels he is nicer then- the sidekicks, the also rans. he beefs with bleek, but not jay .he'll beef wiht ja and not jada. buddens but not nas. he said he came at buddens for coming at his team sideways, nas did the same shit, game does a song with him. to hell with his "i dont disrespect legends" stance, because he knows these established dudes will murk him. at least 50 will beef with whomever disrespects him....
Aiight Cold, you put me in my place with that one..but.....it all still comes down to the fact that really, it's up to game to chose his beefs and battles.....50 shouldn't have used that as a reeason to dismiss Game like that...maybe he had other reasons..but that shouldn't have been one of them.....
Damn Cold....whay you make me look like a fool like that dogg....LOL....it's cool.....but I still think all groups aside ( G Unit and D12).... Em is still bigger than 50...and he envys that. Plus I think D12 got more talent than 5 G Units put together. Like I said, Buck and Bank are garbage.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
lol..

honestly though... buck put together a VERY underated album last year......but that stuff is all subjective, obviously.

thing is, from what 50 is saying, theres more to it then that and the issues have been long in coming. game seems to do what he wants and doesnt play the team role like 50 feels he should- and rightfully so.

50 has always given em and dre the utmost credit, loyaty and respect for his career in all his interviews. he knows where his bread was gettin buttered- but hes a succesful brand on his own at this point.

game can choose who he takes sides with, of course. however, 50 can also choose whether or not he wants someone on his team sleeping with his enemies, no?

dont get me wrong, i think 50 is on some very childish agendas- jada shoulda let me know he was doing it-etc....

but in an industry where every rappers favorite movie is scarface, are there not codes of conduct? if you got some dudes talking foul at you the way nas did- minor as it was- but you got some people taht are obviously against you and your camp, yet one of your own wants to be down with them? you going to be cool with that? after you put time and effortand energy- according to 50 he saved game from gettin dropped like a rock from the label- but you do all that for somebody, and they want to go chill with people that are against you??

thats called biting the hand that feeds you.

ash-buck dropped a very solid album, but he is a little generic otherwise, to me.... banls is eh, i think a lot of cats would smash on him lyrically too... .but i do think bucks album was very solid.

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Holmzini said:
im i the only one who thinks that llyod and buck r nice??? ..
No i like them.....but i do feel we are part of the minority in this situation

I had almost forgot how smart 50 is,but was quickly reminded after this interveiw.....Before hearin it i was actually on Game's side. I'm not sure why i guess because he is from around my parts and i was kinda feelin his album. But anyways after listenin to this shyt everything 50 said makes absolute since. Even though i aint really feelin him as a rapper that much anymore i respect his business mentality. That cat is all bout makin money We are also about to see how much of "MVP" Game really is with no backing from His label mates

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Thing about me though.....If I was in the business, in 50's shoes....i'd be all about my music and my money, fuk what someone said about me on a record. And I would tell my crew the same thing....make your money and handle your business...I'd be like "Oh, Nas dissed me? You wanna do a record with him...he paying you good money...Do it then."

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
^^^^^^ ah but then...... being so gangsta.. you got images you poortray that you bank on, and you must maintain that image to maintain your success.