The official 50 Cent thread

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
K.O. said:
I know someone who knows 50 and banks personally and part of the beef between 50 and Game is becasue of Game's wanting to be his own man so to speak. He is being disloyal to G-Unit because he wants to do songs with people like Nas and says he would like to work with Nas. If Game feels that way then its kinda contradicting G-Unit as a crew in all thier beefs because when one person beefs in the crew everyone should have his back, so no matter who's beefin they should be family and hold eachother down and thats why 50 was mad because of Game's wanting to work with and praise in a way people who should be considered the enemy. I know if i was down wit them i would work with who they tell me to work with if i was making that kinda money.

If that's true,,,thats some stupid ass shit. This is a business they got, not highschool.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
On the Jada 50 beef, wow i think Jada got him on that new ish, anyone her this?

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
they have kissed and made up already

update on all this, apparently it was 'fake beef':

Rapper 50 Cent, The Game and their respective camps have decided to lay their fake beef to rest and will make a formal announcement at a press conference today (March 9). This morning The Game called into Hot 97 with Angie Martinez to reveal the plans.

"It’s going to be a positive thing for both sides," said Game. “I think it’s so much bigger being that the date is March 9 [Biggie Smalls’ death date]. I’m def doing to do what I got to do...[to be] on a positive note.”

The two will hold the press conference today, coincidentally on the same day Christopher "Notorious B.I.G." Wallace was gunned down.

The dispute will be resolved at the Schomburg Center For Research in Black Culture in Harlem, New York at 2:00 pm.

50 Cent will also announce the launch a new foundation, the G-Unity Foundation, which 50 claims will "help people overcome obstacles and make a change for the better in their lives."

“I realized that if I’m going to be effective at that, I have to overcome some of my own," 50 Cent said in a statement today (March 9). Game and I need to set an example in the community.”

Both artists will make charitable donations to the Boys Choir of Harlem and the Compton Unified School District Music Program.

The combined donations are aimed at helping the The Harlem Boys Choir Academy reach their fundraising goal to receive a matching grant.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Rhythmikal said:
Both artists will make charitable donations to the Boys Choir of Harlem and the Compton Unified School District Music Program.

The combined donations are aimed at helping the The Harlem Boys Choir Academy reach their fundraising goal to receive a matching grant.

marketin' ploy or not,,,at least someone will benefit from this....

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.
^^^ Joes is alright, but Jada fuckin kills him, ill try and put a link up

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
yeah just downloaded Jada's diss, that shit is amazing. 50 cant respond to that, he dont have the power, he will just have to murder Kiss with a gun rather than a rap lol.

sAfE.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Rhythmikal said:
yeah just downloaded Jada's diss, that shit is amazing. 50 cant respond to that, he dont have the power, he will just have to murder Kiss with a gun rather than a rap lol.

sAfE.

It's AMAZING?? Gimme one good line he gave?? That shit is on the same level of piggybank, and Jada said that this is just a little song and the real diss will be on Styles P's album.

Come on, it's clearly obvious that there is ALOT of 50 hater around here (and it is also clear that i'm a 50 cent fan lol). The only good line Jada had and it wasn't that big is the one where he says somehting like: "You didn't got shot 9 times this time, so what your album's going to be about?" Then the rest is crap, there one where he says: He did real song with Biggie, yours were made up" Come on man, that is really childish, it's like saying "I have a real pokémon card, your's is fake".

Lyrically, Jada will probably kill 50 cent, but I think that 50 will win because of the impact of what he will say. Like with Ja Rule, he wasn't lyrical, he just gave fact that exposed Ja as a fake.

Tim D

Bitchn' Bout IRS
ill o.g.

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Yo, 50 cent is a smart man.......people thought he was committing suicide but to be honest with his next track he's making history. He's making sure that he is never forgotten and he's successful at his goal.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
K.O. said:
I herd 50 cents response...........Its offically a classic rap battle, thats all i gotta say, NO HOLDS BAR

He made a response other than piggybank? where did you hear it?

K.O.

Watch out 4 the KnockOut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I dont know about the name but i know them g unit peeps so i herd it. Yall ever herd of Grafh. he's kinda wit rockafella and he's involved in a label called black hand. I was talking to him today and he was tellin me all about it and he let me hear it. Ima bout to start doing beats for him.

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
I like Jada's comeback better but I think Fat Joe just ripped 50 a new asshole. LOL. Shit was tight. 50 ain't comin back on neither one of them two jointz.

T

The Bastard

so whussup is there any troof behind them lyrics of nas's that leaked out, that shit legit or whut

members online