The official 50 Cent thread

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Complexxx said:
Thing about me though.....If I was in the business, in 50's shoes....i'd be all about my music and my money, fuk what someone said about me on a record. And I would tell my crew the same thing....make your money and handle your business...I'd be like "Oh, Nas dissed me? You wanna do a record with him...he paying you good money...Do it then."
The thing is I think 50 is only concerned with his cash flow not everyone around him....well i should say his flow takes prority over everyone else. If 50 let sumbody from g unit jump on a nas record it might pay well but at the same time it makes 50 look weak from a certian standpoint...Peolple start wonderin why you aint ridein with ur supposed general.....damn Cold keeps beatin me to responses

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I like Game, but i don't blame 50 for dropping him. If somebody is talking bout me and one of my peoples is talking bout they wanna do a song with that person, I got a problem. If game did'nt want to make records dissing nas or whoever cool, but to say you want to colab with somebody dissing some one in your click is disloyal.

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
i got a lot of different opinions on this whole situation, but I will say this....I got a serious feeling we're gonna have another Tupac/Biggie type situation goin on here. It's just a matter of time....50 can't take the entire rap game on, and he's starting to get a lot of people pissed off right now in the industry...and these arent necessarily industry people e's pissin off...these are people in the streets

regardless of what happens, I am pretty excited for a response to Piggybank from Nas. Ether was the wildest song when it came out and I know if anyone involved in this beef is gonna come correct it's gonna be Nas....CAN'T WAIT!!!

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
I think Game would still cope without 50 and all his crew, i mean he still got Eminem and Dre on his side, who needs 50?

I dont think Em would ever take sides with 50 against someone he respects. Em wont go at Fat Joe or Jada just for 50's sake, i can guarantee that.

50 needs to calm down and stop going at EVERYONE in the industry. he's way too sensitive, its gonna get him killed.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
who knows?

all i know is, games first three singles are...YUP....Featuring 50 Cent..........so.............. i mean he hasnt refuteed 50's claims of writing all those reords and gettin him the tracks...............

andfrom all accounts........ DRE wasnt able to make this work dolo, sounds like dre went to 50 for HELP cause game was STUCK.......

really does sound like 50 is the guy behind alot of this.............

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i dont care if either of these cats get blasted.... not to be a dick.... i am wondering what eminem and dre got to say though

but the difference between this beef and the 2pac and Big beef ..... 2pac and Biggie were two great MC's...

djswivel

Producer Extraordinaire
ill o.g.
good point gram....im wondering what 50's got to say to eminem about this....Y'all know Eminem is featured of Fat Joe's upcoming album comin out in april right?? well aparently he is....If 50's gona stand by his actions, it only makes sense for him to start beefin with Em right?? For "co-signing" with Fat Joe.....fuck, 50 does need to relax....I'm sure they have both provoked each other, but I think 50 is taking things too far to get more exposure for his mediocre record

T

The Bastard

i jus think its fucked how a marbles in his mouth soundin no lyric ass busta like 50 cent pops off at some of the best mcs and nobody has shut this dude up yet, i have faith that nas will be the one to do that

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
why did he talk shit bout nas anyways? anyone know?

cause i dont think he nicer than fat joe or jada but i still think its funny he dissin for fuckin wit ja rule... that i can accept... even if he gonna loose a battle with either

but NAS .... this fool is crazy

Complexxx

Hip Hop Apprentice
ill o.g.
Funny thing though.....50 got beef with Fat Joe, 50 is down wit Aftermath, Scott Storch work for Dre.....Scott Storch did a track for Fat Joe.....Hmmmmmmm.........I truthfully don't think 50 give a damn abouit anyone else but himself.....if he gets popped it's his own fault.

Lo'Nye

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
50 claimed that if he has not more attention from Dre, he will end his Shady/Aftermath contract. And finish his career as a Shady/ Interscope artist.
I really think that 50 is a kinda egocentric. He thinks the world turns around him.

Lo'Nye

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
just a few things to think about,

what if game never wanted to be part of gunit? he's repping his own label out here The Black Wallstreet. Game even sighned ex murder inc artis veta to his label

what if game was forced to be part of gunit to boost his popularity, you know dre and gimmy are all about sales?

what if game already had a hot single, "higher" with no features getting radio play all day for a week before 50's selfish ways got the best of him?

what if 50 saw that game was the center of attention for dre and he didn't like that, 50 is not used to that so 50 offered to join in and help the documentary and at the same time get himself some free promotion by convencing dre and gimmy to pull "higher" from the public and introduce "this is how we do" featuring "50cent"?

what if game's second single was suppose to be "dreams" produced by kanye no features, and is also the most expensive track on the album. but now that fifty is involved silly dre and gimmy let 50 once again convice them to put out "hate it or love it" featuring "50cent" who else?

what if game already had close affiliations with some artist from the east coast before 50 even new about game. game has mixtape tracks with fab, loon and counless other eastcoast artist?

what if fifty sees that game's record sales are still going strong and is affraid that it might effect his next album's sales?

what if 50 decides to trash game in order to help himself do better sales?

what if everytime 50 looks at game and what he is doing he sees himself 2 years ago when he smashed the hip hop industry?

game sold 580K+ his first week and 50 did a litle over 600K, i think that was a bit too close for conford, i think 50 would cross his own grandparents that raised him in order to stay on top of the game.

oh and one more what if 50 knows that his album is not better than the game's album and alot of people are saying that?

just a few things to think about

im going to bed now, got a full day ahead of me

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
TITO said:
just a few things to think about,

what if game never wanted to be part of gunit? he's repping his own label out here The Black Wallstreet. Game even sighned ex murder inc artis veta to his label

what if game was forced to be part of gunit to boost his popularity, you know dre and gimmy are all about sales?

what if game already had a hot single, "higher" with no features getting radio play all day for a week before 50's selfish ways got the best of him?

what if 50 saw that game was the center of attention for dre and he didn't like that, 50 is not used to that so 50 offered to join in and help the documentary and at the same time get himself some free promotion by convencing dre and gimmy to pull "higher" from the public and introduce "this is how we do" featuring "50cent"?

what if game's second single was suppose to be "dreams" produced by kanye no features, and is also the most expensive track on the album. but now that fifty is involved silly dre and gimmy let 50 once again convice them to put out "hate it or love it" featuring "50cent" who else?

what if game already had close affiliations with some artist from the east coast before 50 even new about game. game has mixtape tracks with fab, loon and counless other eastcoast artist?

what if fifty sees that game's record sales are still going strong and is affraid that it might effect his next album's sales?

what if 50 decides to trash game in order to help himself do better sales?

what if everytime 50 looks at game and what he is doing he sees himself 2 years ago when he smashed the hip hop industry?

game sold 580K+ his first week and 50 did a litle over 600K, i think that was a bit too close for conford, i think 50 would cross his own grandparents that raised him in order to stay on top of the game.

oh and one more what if 50 knows that his album is not better than the game's album and alot of people are saying that?

just a few things to think about

im going to bed now, got a full day ahead of me

I feel what ya sayin, but dude only came out the gate because the marketin for him was top priority man. If its one thing Shady/Aftermath know is marketin an artist.

Chief Wakil

ill o.g.
I feel like the game needs to be out of g-unit. 50 can f*** around and get him into shit he dont wanna get into. Same for buck and banks, but i dont see them goin nowhere, especially banks. game should be happy to be out of g-unit.
50's diggin hisself a bigass whole that he might not eeeeeever get out of.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
someone told me today that when 50 was in the Hot97 interview, some Black Wallstreet guys ran up in the station and were fighting with G-Unit and guns were fired... not sure if this is true...

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Rhythmikal said:
someone told me today that when 50 was in the Hot97 interview, some Black Wallstreet guys ran up in the station and were fighting with G-Unit and guns were fired... not sure if this is true...

i heard that too,,,supposedly someone got shot in the leg,,,lol.

UPDATE

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/16352710

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
this beef is getting pretty serious. apparently the guy from Black Wall Street was shot 3 times in the 'groin area' by one of 50 Cent's crew members.

damn they have been beefin for a week and they already shooting each other!

i had a look over at the Black Wall Street forums (where The Game and his brother Fase are active posters) and Fase said in one thread '' we are holding 50 Cent responsible''. however they are trying to cover that up by saying their forum was hacked and Fase did not personally post that comment.

sAfE.

The-Shadow

Ego Sum Vox Manus Deus
ill o.g.
I heard the interview just now. 50 presented himself like a true businessman and I think his decision was correct. You listen to the people that bring you in...especially if you're just up and coming like Game is...or was.