Sticky Show Your Setup!

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
See to me the keystation 88es feels more like a piano then anything else i have played in a long time. I dident get the pro becasue dont work with software and most of those knobs an faders wold have been usuless. I got the unit in today and iM loving it

Have u figured out how to turn the velocitity sensativity on and off yet. Im still trying to figure that out

class...

TBERRY

ill o.g.
Tberry

Beatsumthin Production/tyghtwork Ent.

Protools 32 Le
Tascam M208 Mixer
Amd Xp 2000+ Daw
Emu Proteus X
Mpc2000xl
Mo-pahtt
Proteus 1000
Roland D110
Em 100
Rode Nt1000 Mic
Bellari Mic Pre
Yamaha Msp10
Altec
All The Plugins For Protools

Attachments

• Picture 006.jpg2.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg2.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 587

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Loose Cannon said:
You got the nicest setup ive ever seen. It looks like you just won the lottery.

What keys do you have in the 4th pic?

Thanks dog. No lotto man, just patience and credit. LOL That's an old pict.
Bottom - Motif 7
Next up - Alesis Quadra systh plus (not used much these days Just can't sell it)
Next up - Roland XP - 50 (sold it got the JV2080 rack to replace it)
Top - Akai AX60 analog (my secret weapon!!) and on top of that is my old Yamaha RY30 drum machine.

X

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
nice set-up storm you got some nice equipment, so you got the mixer running through your m-box so you can have more tracks to record on at once, also what software are you using on the mac

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
x-squizet said:
nice set-up storm you got some nice equipment, so you got the mixer running through your m-box so you can have more tracks to record on at once, also what software are you using on the mac

Yeah I got the mixer running through the m-box

I got pro tools on there now and I'm going to add Reason to it soon.

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Ozmosis' lab

Roland xp-30
Mpc1000
M-Audio Monitors
Behringer Mixer
Fostex mr-8(not the best, but its cool)

Attachments

• tGear.JPG
    tGear.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 611

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo OZmosis,

What sub you using? How you like it? I'm looking to pick one up soon, but I haven't had time to go listen to any.

X

Ozmosis

Sound Tight Productions
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 201
Producer X said:
Yo OZmosis,

What sub you using? How you like it? I'm looking to pick one up soon, but I haven't had time to go listen to any.

X

Damn X, as nice as your setup is(let me re-phrase that) As nice as your studio is you dont have a sub? What I have is a nice little setup, you got a studio going brotha.

The sub I got came with the monitors a package LX4 2.1 Studiophile System, so I didnt just hand pic it for any specific reasons. But its cool im satisfied, it has 6 intergral power amps and a crossover, it picks up the frequencies well.

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ozmosis said:
Damn X, as nice as your setup is(let me re-phrase that) As nice as your studio is you dont have a sub? What I have is a nice little setup, you got a studio going brotha.

The sub I got came with the monitors a package LX4 2.1 Studiophile System, so I didnt just hand pic it for any specific reasons. But its cool im satisfied, it has 6 intergral power amps and a crossover, it picks up the frequencies well.

Thanks for the studio comment dude. Your set-up is cool too. Mine looks like a lot, but it's not. I just got tired of spending money going to big studios and coming out with crap.

And yeah, Ive been holding off on the sub for a while. I'm actually getting ready to replace my whole monitoring set-up from passive to active.

thanks for the info.

X

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Pics of my home studio//

Heres my Studio.......

Drop me some feedback....... Thx People!

Attachments

• Picture 035.jpg
    Picture 035.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 580
  • Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 605
  • Picture 038.jpg
    Picture 038.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 496

beatzbybuddy

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thx "X".. Its an Mackie 24/8. The MPC is the limited edition I bought back in Brooklyn. Right place, right time for both of em.. Hollah back..

members online