Sticky Show Your Setup!

L

LDC

DJ Reflex - I've been collecting since 1992. My collection is half the size it was 4 years ago. I don't know how much I've spent, quite a bit tho. I only have classic breaks and records for sampling now.

Formant024 - Thanks.

helix - 1 MPC, two different shots.

ed_sizzahanz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
My setup (DJ)
(2)Vestax PDX2000 Turntables
(2)Numark CDX CD Turntables
Rane TTM56 mixer
(1) Denon DNS3000 Cd Turntable
Final Scratch 1.1 System

Production:

MPC2000xl
Motif 6
Behringer ADA8000 AD/DA converter/preamp
Tascam FW1884 interface/mixer
Sonar 3 Producer Ed
Fruity Loops 4
Sound FOrge 6
M Audio BX5 monitors
Sennheiser headphones

Attachments

• Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 559
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 694
  • Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 582

ed_sizzahanz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
The Numarks are the TRUTH when it comes to CD turntables!!! I had the Denons, but the 12" platter beats the 7" hands down. They are a lil pricey, but on the CD tip, all of them are, but these are definitely worth it!

spin

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
here is my set up... it gets the job done... in this picture i am missing the turntables which are still in europe(greece) :( (now i'm living in san fernado valley (USA) and no money for newones and shipping will cost like buying newones)

Equipment:
Laptop: 2.7 HP with 1gb ram
Keys: Edirol PCR-30

Attachments

• DSC00405.JPG
    DSC00405.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 592

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
Motif 6 - all i use, all i need really.

Attachments

• MoPic1.gif
    MoPic1.gif
    57.1 KB · Views: 564
T

The Bastard

MIKELABZ said:
Yall Probably Seen This One B4.
THE DRESSER AS A DESK IS GHETTO FABULOUS I USE TO ROCK THAT SET UP WIT MY TURNTABLES. TOOK THE MIRROROFF AND EVERYTHING LOL

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
new setup

it took 6 years yall, but i finally did it, now is time for me to get to work

Attachments

• Picture 024 medium.jpg
    Picture 024 medium.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 725
  • Picture 025 medium.jpg
    Picture 025 medium.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 652
  • Picture 026 medium.jpg
    Picture 026 medium.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 763

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yo nice setup tito, whats the specs on that computer, and were did you get the funny lookin keyboard and mouse from, but again the studio is nice

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nice!

TITO said:
it took 6 years yall, but i finally did it, now is time for me to get to work

I like to your setup. No pun, but what type of keyboard do you have and what is the main purpose for the colors on it?

TITO

MAESTRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
formant knows what that is, that keyboard is a protools keyboard, it got all the shortcuts on it so you dont have to be using the track ball or mouse to get around in protools that much. most major studios and post production houses got these you get around alot faster. they run about $200, i didnt care for one at first but ever since i did my last internship at song world studio out in hollywood i just had to get one.

im runing the 002 rack on a pc atholon 3100+, and im using the tascam 1884 mixer and the control surface and it works flawlessly. this is the best setup i've had, oh and i got a whisper sound booth on the way, ill add a pic once i get it set up.

J.VAZQUEZ

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
TITO said:
formant knows what that is, that keyboard is a protools keyboard, it got all the shortcuts on it so you dont have to be using the track ball or mouse to get around in protools that much. most major studios and post production houses got these you get around alot faster. they run about $200, i didnt care for one at first but ever since i did my last internship at song world studio out in hollywood i just had to get one.

im runing the 002 rack on a pc atholon 3100+, and im using the tascam 1884 mixer and the control surface and it works flawlessly. this is the best setup i've had, oh and i got a whisper sound booth on the way, ill add a pic once i get it set up.

Que pasa TITO ,Can the Tascam control the PT ????

members online