Cool Edit
Cakewalk
Sonar i got all that stuff n my MPC2000

x-squizet said:
nice setup streetlife what software program is that

Phreeze

Stupa Hero
ill o.g.
I think I posted my setup a looooong time ago on here. Since then my label's main studio has drastically changed - but I still have my same equipment as a "sketch pad" brainstorming type setup. Here's a link to mine: http://bloginc.250free.com/mystudio.html

Also here's a link to my car after my wreck (broke my pelvis, rib, and neck! - buckle up for safety - pulled a Kanye West x 10): http://bloginc.250free.com/carwreck.html

Roland VS2480-CD for recording/mixing with VGA monitor
MPC-2000XL - don't have to explain
Roland RS-5 Synth
Roaland XP-60 Synth
Alesis Sound Module
Yamaha Motif Rack Module
Roland Fantom Rack Module
Alesis Monitors
ZIP drive and tons of WAV sample ZIP disks
Tons of sample CDs
About 300 Exotic vinyl
Focusrite Red Mic Pre-Amp
JoeMeek Compressor
AKG C-3000B Mic (for rough draft - spur of the moment recording)
Turntable
Gemini CD Deck
DJ Mixer

Producer X

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Phreeze said:
Also here's a link to my car after my wreck (broke my pelvis, rib, and neck! - buckle up for safety - pulled a Kanye West x 10): http://bloginc.250free.com/carwreck.html

Oh Shit!!! Dog you are Blessed to be able to walk away from that. Glad to see you made it.

Oh yeah nice set-up too.

X

G

geoslide

daaaamn Phreeze!!

Phreeze:

your car man!! havin luck with that...

envy your setup man...now wanna hear what you doin`with that... lol

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
The studio

That's my gear.

A computer
2 midi controllers
a turntable
Dj pre-amp mixer
a mic
2 Reel 2 Reels
and records

I have the hardest time keeping the room clean! I need more space. Some people got some nice set ups on here, if you have and extra mixer, mic, or mic amp, I'm taking donations.

Attachments

• Kevin-A-Studio.jpg
    Kevin-A-Studio.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 429

stormelements

Beats That Knock
ill o.g.
Kevin A said:
That's my gear.

A computer
2 midi controllers
a turntable
Dj pre-amp mixer
a mic
2 Reel 2 Reels
and records

I have the hardest time keeping the room clean! I need more space. Some people got some nice set ups on here, if you have and extra mixer, mic, or mic amp, I'm taking donations.

Damn you got a lot of records..lol

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Kevin A said:
That's my gear.

A computer
2 midi controllers
a turntable
Dj pre-amp mixer
a mic
2 Reel 2 Reels
and records

yo u sure do have alot of records... almost as much asme. lol.. do you or have u ever dj'ed also?... and yo i use them same snaptogether bins to put my records just like how u got urs set up man... target 10.99 on sale .. gyeah!!! im jelly tho cause they aint have no more black 1s all three times they had em on sale so all mines is white....

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
DJFANTOM said:
yo u sure do have alot of records... almost as much asme. lol.. do you or have u ever dj'ed also?... and yo i use them same snaptogether bins to put my records just like how u got urs set up man... target 10.99 on sale .. gyeah!!! im jelly tho cause they aint have no more black 1s all three times they had em on sale so all mines is white....
Yeah I Dj'd a little back in the day, but I was a collector of music first. Yeah I hit target up too, once you have so many records there's no place to go but up. Believe it or not, I don't use them in my production. I just haven't felt like using them, I'm already satisfied. If the Lab here was poppin with cats doing experiments I'd be more incline to do some cutting. Otherwise, I'll get around to it in my own time if ever. I'm developing a style right now, but not intentional, I'm just noticing the sound of my work.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Pic from rig on the rightside of the controlroom

Left rack

Lexicon MPX100 | Multi fx
Lexicon MPX100 | Multi fx
Lexicon MPX200 | Multi fx
Roland SRV-330 | Reverb
Digitech DSP-256 | Reverb/Delay
Digittech DHP-55 | Harmon/Amp simulator
Roland SDE1000 | Delay
Fostex ADAT | Patchbay
Fostex VC 8 | Converter
Fostex D-160 | HD recorder

Right rack

Focusrite Compounder | Compr/Gate/Lim/Exp
LA 4x4 | Compr/gate
DBX 166XL | Compr/Lim/Gate
Drawmer DS-201
Symetrix Mono Compressor
ADA Delay
Tascam DA-20 | DAT recorder
Roland S750 | Sampler

Guitar rack

Acces Virus B
Studio Electronics ATC-1
Roland U110
Roland JV880
Roland JV1080
Novation Drumstation

Flightcase below holds a Roland A880, midi patchbay ( 8x8 ).

Attachments

• spul.jpg
    spul.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 455

Kevin A

Differentiated Rebel
ill o.g.
crAzy setup Format, but where are the test tubes? Do you use any of this for your live perfermances?

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
No tubes bro, only in the guitar amps hehe

The guitar rack is portable, I can write stuff in logic or mpc or both, detach a few midi wires and take it on stage. Everything is modular which is higly flexible since there numerous moving of gear every week over there. Only thing not in there is the ESI2k or 4K which fits exactly underneath it since there no more racking space. There's another guitar rack just like this one which houses a A&H mixwizard console under which goes an MPC. This however can be used for hiphop, but this more the techno/electro/breaks kinda live set, for hiphop it's simply a mpc and a racksampler.

This also is just the right rig, there another keyboard corner and the studio hold the rest of the backline.

But I'll make pics in a few weeks.

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Yo Form! - That shit looks like the super-computer on Superman!!!.....haha....Crazy bro....Can u communicate with NASA on that bitch!?........Shits dope!...lol.........(YO! - Am i mistaken, or is that a "splicing-block" from the oldschool on top of the pad with the pen???)

Well - As for my setup heres a quick pic of still nothing much to brag about, but i do keep it clean and i got big plans someday to have some big shit and an actual studio that aint also my bedroom!!

STEEZ

Attachments

• DSC01547.jpg
    DSC01547.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 544