I hate to beat a dead horse but..........

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
L...ross didnt do him any favors...thats for sure, but I think if it was ANY other rapper was to
Be the first to put out the CO pics ross wouldnt have the status he has now...the fans wanted to end 50s corn ball ways so they got behind rick...anyone else though and it coulda been lights out for my guy.

I never got caught up in that shhhh....a jail or prison CO/guard doesn't have the power nor the authority to arrest you on the street. It's just a job....they don't put you in prison or jail..they just maintain that ass while you're there.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ur not wrong...but it kinda destroys the mythology behind his character...the fact that hes a dope lyricist cant be denied though, and thats why hes still winning.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Ur not wrong...but it kinda destroys the mythology behind his character...the fact that hes a dope lyricist cant be denied though, and thats why hes still winning.

I don't get caught up in that kind of b.s...what u once were doesn't define who you are today. I don't even think he actually worked a prison or jail for any period of time......he just got certified to be a correction officer...nobody has produced anything saying he actually worked the job.

Besides....not to mention the "real" Rick Ross went to prison and turned informant amongst other "real" gangsters i.e Frank White (Notorious Big's character)...most of those dudes should have there picture in the dictionary beside the word "snitch"..that's real talk. You'd be hard pressed to find any notorious gangster that didn't squeal like a pig when put behind bars so NON of that shit really matters to me.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yo that ish ALWAYS tripped me out...back when "American Gangsters" was on TV all my boys would get so amped watching the stories of "real niggas" so one day I told em...you guys realize they ALL roll over in the end so your definition of real is actually a snitch...it was pretty funny convo...ppl are dumb.

But ole rick definatly worked for a coupla years, alotta heads down here already knew from the neigborhood, and he actually went on to admit it...

Im with you though, real men gotta work and 35 a year for 19 - 20 yr old comming outta carol city is damn good...not to mention the benifits.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
yo that ish always tripped me out...back when "american gangsters" was on tv all my boys would get so amped watching the stories of "real niggas" so one day i told em...you guys realize they all roll over in the end so your definition of real is actually a snitch...it was pretty funny convo...ppl are dumb.

But ole rick definatly worked for a coupla years, alotta heads down here already knew from the neigborhood, and he actually went on to admit it...

Im with you though, real men gotta work and 35 a year for 19 - 20 yr old comming outta carol city is damn good...not to mention the benifits.

word!

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
...the fans wanted to end 50s corn ball ways so they got behind rick...anyone else though and it coulda been lights out for my guy.

Yup, too many beefs too close to each of his albums release dates. He almost never beefed after he was done w/promotions. Not to mention, Rick Ross seemed to thrive off the CO thing, then 50 takin Ross' baby moms out, then all the cartoons lol. It was like watching Kimbo slice get exposed, then knocked out, 50 has yet to recover in the music world.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
5 fuckin pages? Seriously? Fuck Wayne, Fuck Drake, Fuck KRS One, Fuck Nas, Fuck Jay, Fuck Eminem,,,,,I'm Stress muthafuckin Won and I'm hungry! All these rap cats need to make room at the table.

LOL....now see.....I can dig that!

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
stresswayne.jpg

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
lmaoooo!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
5 fuckin pages? Seriously? Fuck Wayne, Fuck Drake, Fuck KRS One, Fuck Nas, Fuck Jay, Fuck Eminem,,,,,I'm Stress muthafuckin Won and I'm hungry! All these rap cats need to make room at the table.

Yo...that's what the fuck I'm talking about right there....

That's the kind of attitude you need....these fucks ain't putting food on your table, or giving you deals...fuck them all....

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...50 needs to retire...I've heard his latest tracks on Sirius....they are straight cheeks....

The whole beef shit with others got corny after Ja-Rule. No one cared for the Fat Joe thing.

The dude had so much money, that he became bored.

Shame...because 50 was actually pretty good until he got rich...then he stopped giving a fuck about being great....

HOWEVER... WE NEED another 50 that is marketable and dope to shake up the industry a little bit...the shit is way too friendly right now and it's actually corny.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
HOWEVER... WE NEED another 50 that is marketable and dope to shake up the industry a little bit...the shit is way too friendly right now and it's actually corny.

:Enter Odd Future:

2infamouz

Mad Beats, No Angry Vegetables
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 10
I got a good 1. If Wayne come up to u n said he wants to use one of ur beats on his next single would u put him on or b like naw man u don't have "appeal" Lmao. .

members online