How u like it daddy?

Risk

Lake City Productions
Exactly. Who gives a fuck the sex of the beatmaker.
C'mon now u know u clicked on this cuz of the title lol if I was a guy I ptobably wouldn't hear from everyone on here so often and none of u probably would have listened to my music haha There is totally a sex bias...but I feel like it tips the scales in my favor :) who doesn't love a GOOD female producer? Dont take away my most valuable ASSets! :p

What about a Pita? Or a Taco? *Ducks from the evil stare*
Do u like ur pitas charred or actually flaming still? Haha

Risk

Lake City Productions

Risk

Lake City Productions
Alright so a hot pocket and hold the can of whoop ass? And the couch. :)

Wait..you gonna throw a couch at me after you cook me a hot pocket? LOL!

It's kinda like a bunch of nerds in a comic book store and a girl walks in.
It's kinda like a bunch of nerds in a comic book store and a girl walks in.
In a Princess Lea jabba the hut slave costume. ❤

Wait..you gonna throw a couch at me after you cook me a hot pocket? LOL!
U better cherish that hot pocket! You know how many mins I had to put that in for? And I done burnt my hand up trying to get it outta the microwave cuz the cheese came out the sides.

Risk

Lake City Productions
U better cherish that hot pocket! You know how many mins I had to put that in for? And I done burnt my hand up trying to get it outta the microwave cuz the cheese came out the sides.

Damn ma' no need to yell lol! Thank tho', it hit the spot. Need some ice? xD

I feel you, a freak on a beat but a lady in the streets! I'm def over seeing ppl like Nicki Minaj talking about shitting on ppl. Just shoot me.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Ewh, Minaj is straight garbage IMO of course.

Damn ma' no need to yell lol! Thank tho', it hit the spot. Need some ice? xD
See it works. Now u appreciate the hot pocket. :) ^ how women get what they want 101

As far as I'm concerned every mainstream female can kick rocks in that dept. A two bit hooker from Vegas would be classier then half these basic broads.

Risk

Lake City Productions

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Female rappers are like female comedians. Female beatmakers is just irrelevant. Still dont see the correlation.

But speaking on the topic, the only ill female producer I know of is Jean Grae. and she spits too.

Risk

Lake City Productions
See now it really works! Haha

Don't make me take away ur hot pocket. You were one good deed away from a croissant pocket.

Damn ma', going all triple og on a dude huh? Shiit, i'll listen, just leave my hot pocket alone and what's good on the croissant? lol

Female rappers are like female comedians. Female beatmakers is just irrelevant. Still dont see the correlation.

But speaking on the topic, the only ill female producer I know of is Jean Grae. and she spits too.

Whoa I'm hoping that I didn't get the right idea outta that comment cuz "female beatmakers are irrelevant" is quite possibly the rudest thing I've ever heard. Not that "female rappers r like comediennes" is much better. I'm pretty disappointed hearing that on ill.

members online