How u like it daddy?

My question was more asking what type of work would ppl like to see out of females? Mainstream? Underground? Trap? Scratching/mixing? MPCers? Etc....

Risk

Lake City Productions
Lol..again with the tricky-like titles, eh? First Fade now you.. *proceeds to the corner with Dunce Cap* :D

Anyways, I think it'd be pretty sick to see some female producers and make some sick Trap music and them Dirty South beats.. then again, that's my fav. type of beats..the ones where you hear it an go.. UH! WHAT! and start bouncing on your feet like it's time to put in work..kinda like this one;

:D

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well for females I'd like to see more nudity, possibly full-on, but that's a very gray area in the PC world we live in. (I'm drinking).

So for music though, I would say just blend in. It's hard though because I'm sure being a female automatically puts you into a certain category. It doesn't matter to me - if you're good, you're good, if you're not, you're not.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Well for females I'd like to see more nudity, possibly full-on, but that's a very gray area in the PC world we live in. (I'm drinking).

So for music though, I would say just blend in. It's hard though because I'm sure being a female automatically puts you into a certain category. It doesn't matter to me - if you're good, you're good, if you're not, you're not.

Woo! I'm not the only one drinking! <3 Bud Light 4 Life. LMAO.

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
well i like to see more female producers make steamy r&b music with some jazzy voices im a give you a example something like a Sade voice or Adel's Voice with a Usher type of beat or Rkelly type of beat maybe a Aaliyah voice with a tre songz type of beat.. something thats not too jumpy and not to laid back but sexy and vibrant i think that would not only be impressive but it would be
great to listen to.

Nope I originated this, Fade just hijacked my swag lol My girl Reklis Beats is an east coast trap producer I collab with, check her out www.reklisbeats.com you might like it ;)

excellent post!
Well aren't u a peach ❤

Stay thirsty my friends. Watch out world, Fade is gettin faded. ❤ I smell trouble....at least I think that's what it is.

Thank you Frankie for ur brilliant and non perverted response lol :) I agree...another Aaliyah/Missy female mashup would be so dope!! ❤ Def my style.

Last edited:

Frankie Perez

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 3
great whenever you make something like that in your own style pls let me know im open to all upcoming new music...

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Less talk, more sammiches.

Risk

Lake City Productions
Nope I originated this, Fade just hijacked my swag lol My girl Reklis Beats is an east coast trap producer I collab with, check her out www.reklisbeats.com you might like it ;)

Dayyyum! This girl gots that fiyah, no joke. Straight TRAP music.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Honestly all i want to hear from a "producer" is good quality songs. Everything else is pretty irrelevant.
Exactly. Who gives a fuck the sex of the beatmaker.

Zacky_G

Honestly all i want to hear from a "producer" is good quality songs. Everything else is pretty irrelevant.

As long as your shit is good, that's all that matters.

Outside of a female artist/producer's music, I would like to see a bit more class and self-respect. More role models....but that mighty just be wishful thinking.

Dayyyum! This girl gots that fiyah, no joke. Straight TRAP music.
She loves her trap! She's a little badass, I won't hold it against her for being an FL head lol for some reason when her and I collab we end up with hard ass RnB...sick mash up. We got a little group of female producers we fucks with ;)

As long as your shit is good, that's all that matters.

Outside of a female artist/producer's music, I would like to see a bit more class and self-respect. More role models....but that mighty just be wishful thinking.

Last edited: