How u like it daddy?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Whoa I'm hoping that I didn't get the right idea outta that comment cuz "female beatmakers are irrelevant" is quite possibly the rudest thing I've ever heard. Not that "female rappers r like comediennes" is much better. I'm pretty disappointed hearing that on ill.
Nah, I shouldve wrote "females being beatmakers". The sex of whoever makes beats doesnt matter. Honestly, why should I support anybody that makes beats just because of their sex? It should be because I like their work. Nobody should be support for their art based on ANYTHING beside their art.

Long story short, I type fast.

Nah, I shouldve wrote "females being beatmakers". The sex of whoever makes beats doesnt matter. Honestly, why should I support anybody that makes beats just because of their sex? It should be because I like their work. Nobody should be support for their art based on ANYTHING beside their art.

Long story short, I type fast.
I couldnt agree more and said so already.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
its the truth. i just left a crucial word out. id have no problem saying that if thats how how felt either, i keeps it one hunnid.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.

Zacky_G

She loves her trap! She's a little badass, I won't hold it against her for being an FL head lol for some reason when her and I collab we end up with hard ass RnB...sick mash up. We got a little group of female producers we fucks with ;)

Does calling a thread daddy count as classy? :)

Yea of course.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Lmao I have all his standups on DVD "If u ain't got no job and u ain't smokin weed, wtf is u doin with yo life?!" haha
This shit right here nigga???

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Out of Female producers I think more extremely hard head knocking beats with the hiphop yet feminine style to the brand , but the beats themselves have to KNOCK if your looking to get recognition regardless of sex.

Then again of you are coming from the sex sells and I want money angle as a female , then make some twerk and pop music.

This Recklis stuff is very good.

While we r in the subject, we just dropped a collab sneak peek (me and Reklisbeats) it's called "ooh La La" and it's SEXY AF and KNOCKS. I did the 808s...I invited Reklis to ill so you'll see her shortly. :)

Out of Female producers I think more extremely hard head knocking beats with the hiphop yet feminine style to the brand , but the beats themselves have to KNOCK if your looking to get recognition regardless of sex.

Then again of you are coming from the sex sells and I want money angle as a female , then make some twerk and pop music.

This Recklis stuff is very good.

I got $, this is all for the love of hiphop. Ain't twerking a damn thing! Lol but I dont mind the popularity interest that comes from being a model producer. Sex does sell and I didn't even have to hire any hoes! :)

members online