Beat This! Beat This! Competition - September 18-19, 2024

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Wowie, definitely wouldnt have expected that...always looked forward to seeing what the man cooked up - but its like yooo...my guy, why even pump yourself up to that point. Like literally making yourself butthurt instead of taking the L and trying to come back harder. And in the same breath, this is random voting and not your target audience so....yeah. Damn shame.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't want a season win like that... That's like a fake winner. It is what it is shit happens
But that's the result. Everything is tied into the forum user_id. Once that's gone then there's nothing to connect to. Same thing when deezbeats scammed everyone and I removed his account, it automatically bumped everyone up.

If someone is upset for some reason they can either ask me to disable their account or just not come back. At least all their stuff would be here.

But that's the result. Everything is tied into the forum user_id. Once that's gone then there's nothing to connect to. Same thing when deezbeats scammed everyone and I removed his account, it automatically bumped everyone up.

If someone is upset for some reason they can either ask me to disable their account or just not come back. At least all their stuff would be here.
I forgot about him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I forgot about him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
2024-09-14 23_48_24-Warzone Beat Battle - October 18-19, 2019 _ Page 3 _ IllMuzik - The Ultima...png

never forget.

Actually that's when @2GooD Productions got the first Battle That. What deez did was ridiculous.
legend says if he hadn't defeated @djfeedme in that semi's, he might've had a shot to win his 3rd battle that title in the final against 2GooD. would've been a legendary matchup fr.

well of course he had the right to delete his shit anytime, no problem with that. 100%. of course.

but maybeeeeeeeeee he just wanted to clear all evidence before his deezings were discovered :hahaha:

anyway my guess is he'll be back before we know. ill is addictive.

I'm sorry but I wouldn't want a season win like that... That's like a fake winner. It is what it is shit happens
it's aight. I mean even if this ain't a legit win, I already bagged a season win before this & even this time I was only 4 points behind swayee anyway so I'm all good. + fuck all that; I finally got the nod I wanted from 2GooD (& more) after the battle that so... if this isn't called graduation idk what is :woot:.

Well since none of yall wanted to explain (Which I understand with all this clusterfuck issue) about this "Deez" I did some research and god damn thats so insane. What a looser ! I mean I might have use premade beats on some battles but NOT ALL OF THEM ! :devilish:
Deez was a fake beat maker. A str8 imposter. I only busted him because the beats he battle with people was coming to my studio and rap on the same beats from youtube. Deez and I had a crazy argument to when @Fade had to step in. We clashed like two rams :ROFLMAO:
Los Angeles Football GIF by Sealed With A GIF