Beat This! Beat This! Competition - September 18-19, 2024

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I have the last email Deez sent to me if anyone is interested. It's bizarre.

Season 19 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I can't find the first email he sent but then I followed up and then this is the reply:

Hey fade, a lot of the beats that I did..were sold to other people..they put it up on YouTube as their own ..but i had a lot to do with those beats...i created and sold them..but i can use them as long as it's not for money..i didn't consider it cheating if I originally made them...i get monetization for every time those beats are used..that's why I never got in trouble for copyright infringement..sorry that it turned out like this..because i was about to announce my retirement from music..i have the the legal right to use those beats i posted...unfortunately i never meant to tarnish your site..but I'm not the only one there are most of the members on your site that uses the demo from loop kits..i know because I own most of those kits....or have made a lot of those kits..

i never used the beats that I'm selling or using for my projects on illmuzik..maybe I should have..but 2 weeks ago I have lost the use of my right arm it's shakes a lot..right now I'm using the speech text...i will have all of the people who ihave been accused of stealing their music contact you by email just so you can have the real story..but i no longer want to participate with illmuzik and it hurts because music is all I know..my oldest son is taking my spot as a producer..and he will be running my brand..i will still be overseeing projects but my creative days are done...i probably won't make it past 2021..but it's been a pleasure...

my last 7 beats were sold to lil Mosey..him and my son are good friends..so that money will last me for a bit..monetizations and royalties. I'm still getting from past projects..but it's not cheating if you originally created the beat..so anything I have made I had the rights to those beats..if you go on YouTube there are several beatmakers that are posting beats that are not theirs and are trying to sell them to other people..now that's a scam...that's why you see lido with the same beat that nine cherries has..

idk who lido is but i have worked with nine cherries long time ago..lido didn't make shit..he just copied that beat...that's why there are no tags on it...anyway sorry things got out of hand..but it was nice knowing you and being a part of you movement. But I'm going to spend as much time with my family as I can...i don't owe anyone an explanation but you..so there it is in a nut shell..I was never a beginner beatmaker I've always been successful...you can't become as popular as I've become by stealing people's beats..i would have been exposed years ago..i wouldn't be on Spotify or any other music distribution site if my beats weren't legit..so you guys can think what you want about me, but i know I'm legit..and you should be hearing from producer's i worked with like French producer Kryptic , i am also working Anno Domini..I'm part of his inner circle clique..and many others..i just want to shut everybody up

It's funny because I've seen the same type of excuses from other people in the past that were banned or had their account deleted. It's like a victim/gaslighting thing I guess. Pretty much like "well.... there's lots of guys that also do it".

Also, I didn't hear from anyone he mentioned that was supposed to email me. No one.

I can't find the first email he sent but then I followed up and then this is the reply:

It's funny because I've seen the same type of excuses from other people in the past that were banned or had their account deleted. It's like a victim/gaslighting thing I guess. Pretty much like "well.... there's lots of guys that also do it".

Also, I didn't hear from anyone he mentioned that was supposed to email me. No one.
I told Deez he can't used that excuse to me because the beat he used some of them was from producers that I know personally and he got mad and said I was stealing loops from Kryptic and I never heard of them. So, I googled Kryptic and listen to a lot of his soundpacks and loops but to me they were trash. I would never use this shit. That's when our argument escalated up. Its crazy he try to use a sobb story to you Fade so he can stay and then he made a fake page right after. I thought you were retiring :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I told Deez he can't used that excuse to me because the beat he used some of them was from producers that I know personally and he got mad and said I was stealing loops from Kryptic and I never heard of them. So, I googled Kryptic and listen to a lot of his soundpacks and loops but to me they were trash. I would never use this shit. That's when our argument escalated up. Its crazy he try to use a sobb story to you Fade so he can stay and then he made a fake page right after. I thought you were retiring :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's what I mean, I've seen excuses from other guys in the past where they act like they're not at fault or whatever. I guess it's a last hail mary defense or something. I know some guys use sound packs and that's fine, but we're talking about full-on beats here. The one where his beat was played on Dancing with the Stars is what nailed him. I remember him saying that it was his beat but we found out it wasn't and then everything imploded from there.

crog85

Absolute Mobster Lobster
Battle Points: 846
Ive gone back and forth on this whole deez beats thing… I remember doing some websleuthing back when all this went down… i was able to find a few things, but its so hard to know whats real or fake on the internet these days… :unsure:

One of the main things that got me was he used his moderator privileges to remove posts calling him out… a definite sign of guilt in my eyes… He also couldnt show the project files for any of his beats…

I will say even though he may have “scammed” us all, I also believe he helped elevate the quality of our beats… He was winning all these battles, so we all had to step our game up to be able to compete…

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 593
I will say even though he may have “scammed” us all, I also believe he helped elevate the quality of our beats… He was winning all these battles, so we all had to step our game up to be able to compete…
I also said here's the thing... in reality, commercial beats are what you're up against.

And if you actually beat "him" the beats he posted in a battle, you beat a commercial beat. Take your proud W