Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
prettymuch the same here. Got less beats to choose from tho as keeping my standards n shit a lot higher now
I went on a mad one last night at 9:30 after seeing the countdown. I had 3 made for the comp, and dug to find the 4th, ended up finding a few to choose from. Gonna finish at a reasonable time today so will finish them up and upload tomorrow

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 545
I went on a mad one last night at 9:30 after seeing the countdown. I had 3 made for the comp, and dug to find the 4th, ended up finding a few to choose from. Gonna finish at a reasonable time today so will finish them up and upload tomorrow
I need to figure out how to just make my music.

I've got so much better and quicker at making good beats, but I make a 4 bar loop that sounds good then just sit there are listen to it for days then make a new track instead of finishing.

End up getting chore-like feelings and don't just finish.

If I didn't have this problem, I'd be finishing 5 great beats per week at least.

I need to figure out how to just make my music.

I've got so much better and quicker at making good beats, but I make a 4 bar loop that sounds good then just sit there are listen to it for days then make a new track instead of finishing.

End up getting chore-like feelings and don't just finish.

If I didn't have this problem, I'd be finishing 5 great beats per week at least.
Cant force creativity. Ive been very lacking in motivation myself. Hardly made fuck all for months

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah just to clarify: you signup today to be considered. Me and some ultra important music producers that I can't name, we pick 16.

If you're chosen then I'll email you on Sept.11th. Then you have 3 days to upload your 4 beats. Sept 12-14th.

Yeah just to clarify: you signup today to be considered. Me and some ultra important music producers that I can't name, we pick 16.

If you're chosen then I'll email you on Sept.11th. Then you have 3 days to upload your 4 beats. Sept 12-14th.
Sweet, I wasnt sure if you wanted all entries in before the 11th as youre making sure everyone has 4 beats

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Sweet, I wasnt sure if you wanted all entries in before the 11th as youre making sure everyone has 4 beats
Yeah that's why we'll do 3 days for everyone to gather 4 beats. As always though, there's always one, ALWAYS ONE that submit at the last second. Then I have to get out of my pajamas, get dressed, go to the office, and get it all ready again.

Fuck it! @Armani you mf you kinda inspired me to submit something after our conversation. I know what people like here and I know my "luck" when it comes to Battle That so even if I get accepted I will be probably done after first round. But fuck it. Let's do it. :p
good to see you back

Kanye West GIF by hero0fwar

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
When's signup close? I might be late on the upload tomorrow if i can't upload now.
Closes Sep 10th 8pm ET.
Ok wait, that's good news! @Fade. Does that mean the beat we upload now is placed for round 1?
Or can we change this later, and this is merely to pass the judges?
If you get in, you can use this beat if you want towards the 4 for the battle, or 4 other ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online