Battle That! Competition - September 15-18, 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Cool should be time then
2 days to signup should be plenty of time!

Watching The Tea GIF by MOODMAN

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

Today I'll be emailing the ones that made it in, so watch for that.

PRIZES

Unfortunately, I haven't even heard back from the companies I approached this year. I guess everything is upside down because of the 'vid or whatever. Last year too was tough, but this is the first time no one has reached out. I've lost hope in humanity. :(

As for hoodies or shirts, that's what I'd like to do but Teespring doesn't offer a gift option! I'm pissed about that. I'd have to order some, send it to me and then send it myself. That's expensive since it's 2 x shipping.

I'm trying to figure something out.

So come on then... who was considered elite enough of a producer to make it into the chosen 16?!
I made the cut, but now I have to get my other 3 beats polished off and done.
@Fade When is the deadline for the rest of our beats? Hopefully I can have all day Monday to finish everything up.

If I didnt make the cut this time and defend my title Id have quit for another 7 years lmao, j/k. I'd have become @Iron Keys for a few days, tell trap producers how shit trap is for a few days then get over it.

Was tempted to just not enter and give somebody else a chance, but then realised my beats aint as great as Id have liked. Probably wont get too far this time, the competition is getting a bit fierce these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.