Battle That! Competition - September 13-16, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Anyway, let's make some noise for @2GooD Productions !!! :D
No. Let's not, he's an old man, he'll ask us to turn it down.

And old men can't hear. That's why his limiter is bursting at the seams.

He can't hear but he asks us to turn down the noise? It doesn't make sense.
He's an old man, they don't make sense. And that's why it makes sense.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
@Iron Keys Thank you for kind words, I appreciate you liked my beat but I don't understand your rant about mono at all :LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't hear no mono here at all :D
I checked again today incase they loaded weird.

For me, the semi final left bracket, those two beats play in mono. Fortunately it was both beats. But in a previous round I think I voted against a beat BECAUSE it was mono and I wonder if someone got unlucky.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
@Fade fumbled the bag for me when he put my beat up against @2GooD Productions in the first round! I had some heat for the later rounds.

Half Baked Boo GIF

I checked again today incase they loaded weird.

For me, the semi final left bracket, those two beats play in mono. Fortunately it was both beats. But in a previous round I think I voted against a beat BECAUSE it was mono and I wonder if someone got unlucky.
But there's something to that ILLmuzik player. I can hear a difference between my beat on YouTube and my beat here on ILL. Maybe you've got a point here.

I know that it may sound funny but my beats always sound quieter on ILL xDDD @Fade :LOL:

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Every single beat that is uploaded gets normalized to -1db. Sometimes I get beats that are slammed into the red, some are in fucking MONO, and some are super quiet.

So that's why your original beat will never sound exactly the same on here. Then there's also the issue of server space and all that. I wish I had a ton more space but already over 20 years of beats is taking its toll lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Honestly? That's a wise decision. No matter what some people might say boom bap will always prevail on Ill.
Well it's not necessarily that it will prevail, it's just that there's a lot of older guys on here who prefer it. There's younger guys on here too but not as much. Most of them are no interested in joining a community. I always try to be as fair as possible when judging and I hope others do the same.

Of course I prefer Boom Bap but I've heard some really dope Trap beats.

I'VE BEEN BATTLING
SINCE I WAS
14 YEARS OLD

IT'S SEASON 23 LAD GIMME A BREAK :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
I mean I swear like 75% of my points come from the post-pandemic era. I used to have like a 1.44% winrate with 60n battle entries AND FAIRLY SO BECAUSE I WAS A KID :mad::mad::mad:

I mean I swear like 75% of my points come from the post-pandemic era. I used to have like a 1.44% winrate with 60n battle entries AND FAIRLY SO BECAUSE I WAS A KID :mad::mad::mad:
like not even a kid I was an infant. my hands barely reached the pc. my idea of a beat was googoo looped over gaga. none of the sex I had could've technically made me a pedo, IF I knew what sex was which I still don't. I thought a camel brought me to my parents back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.