Battle That! Competition - September 13-16, 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Our yearly beat battle is about to pop off! If you have any comments or questions, please reply in this thread.

*** This year's battle will be from September 13-16th! ***

Signups are September 7-8th!

This is the LAST beat battle of the 2022-2023 season!

Information

For all the information, you can view the Battle That! Competition page, as well as the Battle That! Info thread. Keep up to date with the battle information by checking this thread.

If you plan on entering, start preparing now!

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully!

bthat_flyer2023091316.jpg

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The signups countdown is ON! Signups will be September 7 AND 8th.

OPEN
September 7th at 12pm.

CLOSED
September 8th at 8pm ET.

IF CHOSEN
If you are chosen, you will be sent an email September 9th and I will post in here that I've sent the emails.

Good luck to everyone!

Meme Reaction GIF

Mike Chief

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
@Fade Just to clarify, we submit one beat to see if we are chosen, and then upload the other 3 beats after we are chosen, correct? Apologies, in all the years I've been lurking here Im entering for the first time lol.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
@Fade Just to clarify, we submit one beat to see if we are chosen, and then upload the other 3 beats after we are chosen, correct? Apologies, in all the years I've been lurking here Im entering for the first time lol.
If you're chosen then you can upload 4 beats or 3 and keep the signup beat for one of the rounds. So for example, you upload 3 beats and choose round 2,3,4 then I'll know your signup beat is for round 1.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The signups are closed. If you are chosen you will receive an email tomorrow. You can also check back here for updates.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
UPDATE

The 16 elite have been chosen and emails have been sent!

For those that were not picked, don't worry about it. The signups are always tough and it's basically a pre-battle. You can use that beat for the next Beat This or Warzone coming up soon.

VVS

Banned
Battle Points: 133
Should be an interesting turn out! First time battling with 4 beats at once. We shall see what the competition brings to the table.

No Idea Idk GIF by SWR3

Just like I said... when he spots a camel
that's true. the old subsaharan trick tho, is that when the times call for it everything is camel. it's written in the book too...

CamelXG, Ctrain56 AKA C. Retro CJAMBOK, 2HumP Production, Deserto Beats, InsideOutCamel, Desert_Nine, and even you, my good man Camel Keys.

Status
Not open for further replies.