Back In My Day

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
It aint all good is one of my favourite tracks ever.
But yeah 3 Feet High was just something else.

One memory that has always stuck with me for some reason was it was summer, I'm walking around my neighborhood listening to the 3 feet high album and I run into a couple of my friends outside the corner store. We just started hanging out the rest of the day. It's one of those things.

One memory that has always stuck with me for some reason was it was summer, I'm walking around my neighborhood listening to the 3 feet high album and I run into a couple of my friends outside the corner store. We just started hanging out the rest of the day. It's one of those things.
The amount of time we used to spend just hanging around, we had to hang around to smoke weed as nobody could go home and smoke it. I could eventually and we ended up spending a lot of time at mine, while I would practice djing, or we would play games or watch either boxing, muay thai or formula 1, or old comedy films like monty python. I did love the youth club though, that was THE SPOT.
Its where I first heard Public Enemy, it kept so many of us out of trouble.

Its like you said though, days seemed to be so much longer back then.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Re: worshipping @Ruff Dug false idols is something I never did which is why I’m not surprised when people do heinous shit w/regards to public image as many people can and do hide under the guise of “respectability.”

Re: MGTOW @thedreampolice men always went their own way why you think “boys will be boys” and “men are men no matter what” are oft repeated phrases when boys and men’s behaviors are given passes? I don’t hate all men, only the misogynistic ones.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
And the thread is ruined. Thanks. Can't escape Kanye for some reason. Does anyone have a video of Drake getting punched in the face? We need to level things out.
Listening to kanye is a very unlikely event.
Was listening to some random back in day tunes, n somehow took me on a youtube wormhole to 'All Falls Down' which was a dope beat.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I'm not clicking that shit, it's going to ruin my YT experience.

FUCK KANYE. He can fuck right off with his mental issues. Fuck that.

I just want good music, I'm tired of hearing about people with their issues, especially these so called celebrities. Boo-hoo. Cry me a river. Fuck 'em.

And the thread is ruined. Thanks. Can't escape Kanye for some reason. Does anyone have a video of Drake getting punched in the face? We need to level things out.
the balance of ying and yang demands a sacrifice now. FFS. Otherwise this tear is the force will only let in the denizens of the deepest of deeps, the creepiest of creeps, the darkside from parkside. Why would you go and do that?
Now a poor kitten is going to have to die to appease the force gods.

members online