• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.

Architect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
MaZaMuNe said:
Good Luck To Everyone who entered... Architect wheres ur beat...?

Shit caught me off guard, I was out of town away from my computer when the new date was announced, I knew it was towards the end of the month but didn't have all my stuff together, all in all I had plenty of time to prepare I just procrastinated (bad habit!!!!). I sure wanted to put it on this Mr. Poison fellow lol.

Anyway good luck to everybody that entered, have a good competition!

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Yo... i just saw the list of battles...

Their's even a triple threat match... this is gonna be good. And nice match ups by the way!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Uhhh just to make sure - I hope everyone is actually VOTING rather than just saying who they're voting for. Only actual votes count, not posts saying your vote.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
seen the results are up now i gotta say im happy just to get out the first round its one better than i did last year and if im honest when i heard x-sinnas beat this morning i didnt think i'd make it through, that woz a really dope beat imo and im surprised i got thru so props to you on that !

DJ Xsinna

The Big Bang-BINO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 43
MarkN said:
seen the results are up now i gotta say im happy just to get out the first round its one better than i did last year and if im honest when i heard x-sinnas beat this morning i didnt think i'd make it through, that woz a really dope beat imo and im surprised i got thru so props to you on that !

MarkN, my man!!!
Congrats to you homie! You brought the HEAT and we all felt it baby!!!! A job well done!
Madd props to you dogg!

-DJ X-sinna

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
MarkN's beat is fucking insane... Don't think I'm gonna have time to upload a new beat... But ah well... see how it goes...

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
beat this! is the free to enter tournament and comes around regularly

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
well ive done 2 better than last year now ! props to beserk for putting up a dope beat, i remember using that sample myself a while bakc but never got anything from it !
Looks like its just me flying the UK flag now ! lol

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Man, I totally missed the Battle That Signup.. Would really have liked to joined.

Next one I'm defenatly there for. But let's not wait a full year...

Fade, can you do anything about that??

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Fade, you need to make MORE publicity for the battle that... A loooot of persons has missed the competition and the entry! You should not be scared to send every week an email to announce something when it will be placed. Something like that would be dope every 6 months. You should make a poll about it. Just an idea, it would be cool if every round could have a theme. well, its just an idea. It is so cool to see the battle going on, it was a nice moment for me last year. IT would be cool if Afrique could participate next year. Well, see you then.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Producer_GyaL said:
Fade, you need to make MORE publicity for the battle that... A loooot of persons has missed the competition and the entry! You should not be scared to send every week an email to announce something when it will be placed. Something like that would be dope every 6 months. You should make a poll about it. Just an idea, it would be cool if every round could have a theme. well, its just an idea. It is so cool to see the battle going on, it was a nice moment for me last year. IT would be cool if Afrique could participate next year. Well, see you then.
I don't know how much I need to advertise it. I put banners up on every page, even put it on just the homepage, then emailed everyone. It's also aimed at those that come here often, not those that haven't been around in a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.