August 24-28, 2005 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dj imperial

i can still enter right? i think i got 10 extra dollars somewhere.

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yes you can.

damn there are only three people repping for the world..... my bloody internet is down so i haven't been able to post yet (i'll have to find somewhere to upload the track).... how much longer do you think there is fade......

cummon fellas we can't let america have it this easy

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
2_nice said:
damn there are only three people repping for the world..... my bloody internet is down so i haven't been able to post yet (i'll have to find somewhere to upload the track).... how much longer do you think there is fade......

cummon fellas we can't let america have it this easy
Not much time left but if there's enough I'll have to delay it.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
hey fade, i'm definately gonna sign up, but i can't until saturday because i'm in Manchester right now and i don't have my beats with me, is that cool?

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
24 is a good number, why don't we just do 12 vs. 12? imho, its better to keep this thing going rather than postponing, it really loses it's fire and heads just forget about it

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The battle WILL be happening in August, probably towards the end. I'll be announcing the date soon, I just want to get an even number of signups. So to everyone that entered, get ready!

I know everyone wants to get it started, me too. Thanks for being patient though.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
is there a list of the enteries on the site? an if not will someone post them or at-least the number of enteries? it's 10 bucks and i'm feeling an underdog to win this
edit
nm, i was lazy and didn't read. gl everyone
edit
hey Fade, so you going to be in the competition too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online