August 24-28, 2005 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Svenghali

Producer_GyaL said:
lol welcome here Svenghali, enjoy the place and the battle!

Thank you Producer_Gyal. I'm intrigued by your status...Beat This, Battle That champ, ya gotta luv it. How'd you get started making beats? Who inspired you? And last but not least...s'up with tha homepage? I wanna hear some of your beats. I'm gonna post a couple of tracks today (soundclick.com/svenghali). They're two track, I haven't had a chance to mix them yet, but you'll get the audible picture. Holla atcha boy.

Producer_GyaL

IllMuzik First Lady
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 182
Svenghali said:
Thank you Producer_Gyal. I'm intrigued by your status...Beat This, Battle That champ, ya gotta luv it. How'd you get started making beats? Who inspired you? And last but not least...s'up with tha homepage? I wanna hear some of your beats. I'm gonna post a couple of tracks today (soundclick.com/svenghali). They're two track, I haven't had a chance to mix them yet, but you'll get the audible picture. Holla atcha boy.

woah svenghali, you are so creative!!! cool music you have there. the competition will be tight. Well, i dont want to make all the threads about me lol, just check my interview, theres a little bit of info there beside the fact that im a woman lol. Infact everybody will hear some of my joints tomorrow... you'll see. thanks for holla at me, your sweet!

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Oh yeah, Fade, when do you need that $10 by? I know it's somewhere in the rules, but I'm a lazy bastard, I'll be leaving in a minute, and I'm the resident dork.

Thanks, sociopath.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Dantson said:
Oh yeah, Fade, when do you need that $10 by? I know it's somewhere in the rules, but I'm a lazy bastard, I'll be leaving in a minute, and I'm the resident dork.

Thanks, sociopath.

Wow that pic makes you look like a psycho. The signups end soon, but the payment just needs to be in I would say about 1-2 weeks before it starts.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
Producer_GyaL said:
this is getting so ugly....

Uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy, uglyyy, uglyyy
In here! Huh, in here!
It's gon' get uglyyyyyyyyyy - in here!
Huh, in here! Huh, in here - uh-ohh!

haha

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
That resident dork nonsense is courtesy of everyone's favorite canadian oddball, Fade.

That avatar is actually me wearing the face of someone I killed back in Vietnam. Yeah, so how you been? Email me or something. I got some new tracks and whatnot. www.myspace.com/dantson

Oh... and this next Battle That competetion is mine. Just wanted to let you know in advance :)

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
what do you guys think is it better to have 2 or 3 tracks for the comp or just 1 straight banga i cant decide

Maknbeats

Back to Work
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 56
I got a couple questoins.. Is there a maximum amount of time for the beats? I know it says we can keep one beat the whole time, but say we make it to the 4th round, could we switch it to a diff beat or does it matter? Cause i'm thinkin i'm going to use like 2 or 3 beats.... I know it's usually better to probably do 4 diff beats, but i got a couple bangers that i think can make up for a couple beats themselves.. hah. And i'll have the money commin to you soon fade

Status
Not open for further replies.