August 24-28, 2005 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
This thread is not open for posting just yet, because it's still very early and it will end up being 10 pages in no time. So I started this thread to let everyone know what's up and where to get info on how this works.

INFO
Go here: https://www.illmuzik.com/battlethat/info.php. Some of the info I'll be updating (it's the same info from last year) but you'll get the idea. Keep checking that page for updates, they'll probably be in bold or say "UPDATE" next to it.

Please do not start a thread somewhere else on the forums, this thread will eventually be opened up and then you can all discuss the upcoming battle. If you plan on entering, start preparing now, and wait until this thread opens up.

*Important: Please remember to read ALL of the info/rules carefully! And remember that there is a $10 entry fee!

You can view all the old Battle That! threads here:
https://www.illmuzik.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=52

Thanks.

DJ Hoppa

Broken Complex Records
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 50
I'm going to kill this one.

Freakwncy

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
Ok. People let get crackn I want to see at least time same # of people as last year. If not more.... !!!

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
is there a time when entrees end ?? or is it just when places fill up...... hopefully i should be sweet to enter in a week

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
2_nice said:
is there a time when entrees end ?? or is it just when places fill up...... hopefully i should be sweet to enter in a week
The signups will probably end at the end of June/beginning of July. The main issue is to get all the payments in time. So if you signup late that's okay, but as long as you have the payment ready (if you're accepted).

There's been lots of signups so far but only a few payments :( What's going on? Don't tell me you guys are gonna let a girl win again!!?! (No disrespect to Pgal LOL).

S

Svenghali

Beat That

I've been a member for about a week now. This would have been a nice resource to have when I first started making beats. I did not have any mentors or other producers to exchange ideas with. But nowadays there are magazines, instructional/tutorial dvd's and sites like these. It's a beautiful thing.

Luckily for everyone in the Beat This competition, I did not have enough posts to enter, but I plan on entering the Battle That competition. So to all my producing brethren.....GET YOUR WEIGHT UP and GOOD LUCK ALL.

Status
Not open for further replies.