Who Will Win

Y

YounG Drez

I think the champion is between: Italy, Portugal and Holland!!
Even if I'm french I just can't support this team, you can't imagine how much it's gonna be hard if they win twice. It's like you'll have 2 see them everyday on tv, on every show, on every commercial until the next world cup!!!

YD

C

Copenhagen

Italy will never win. They are a good team, but not good enough. Btw, Totti might get a days quarantine, or at least a large fine for constantly spitting, or trying to, some of the danish players in the face.
Holland has excellent players, but no team. They need to pull their act together if they want to be serious about this cup.
Portugal still have a chance with today's win over Russia, and Spain drawing with Greece. However, Greece will most likely win over Russia in their last game, and win the group, so Spain and Portugal will battle for second...and my guess is that Spain is the better team.

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
The only thing italy ownz is the gay scene and the fashion scene.. to be precise the gayqueenfashionscene lol.

@streetwize: yeah you are right, but i think advocaat shouldnt have put him in with that setup, cause when he is alone the boy is wortheless lets face it, makaay would have killed it and let the german defence crying with their pants down, so actually i am shittin on advocaat for his poor tactics.

you fear italy

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
sammy beats said:
I'm unfortunately going to have to say france, but I would like to see holland go all the way

That's what I'm talking about, you're the man!
Unfortunally I have the agree with some of ya'll. Netherlands vs Germany SUCKED DICK.
Advocaad SUCKS DICK and van Nistelrooy is THE DICK WHOS GETTING SUCKED. at least when he play's for the Netherlands. He does great in England but when he goes national.....
Butt still, We are going to get the cup, PERIOD.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
The only thing one should fear is your ass getting docked by some mussolini fashion designers but since those highheels only now how to play defense it is safe to pick up the soap hahahaha.
and ehm goodbye totti lol

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
yeah i saw it, Advocaat really fucked up this time, he should move to italy with his defense loussy ass, that match could have been won by the dutch if he didnt pull out robben, the worst move in soccer history, that deserve an award also.
And the arbiter sucked big time, he was addicted to his whistle, every little touch by the players and he stops the fucking game.

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
hell yeah., that was so fuckin stupid. robben was fuckin KILLIN it, hes so sick. he was easily their best player last night and that idiot took him off. i was hoping van der vaart scored that last shot at the end of the game but he shouldnt have dived. if it was 3-3, would of been a fair reflection i think

but if we thought that was good...what about 2nite

spain vs portugal

uh oh, shit is ON

Tutu aka Snake

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Yeah it was a great match, but they should take all the millions the players got from them and then say if you win you'll get your money back. Otherwise they will keep on losing. It isn't normal that a team like the Netherlands with players like Van Nistelrooy, Stam, Cocu, and many more great players depend on Robben. Ok Robben is good butt what about the rest of them. Why do they play at clubs like Manchester, Barcelona, AC Milan or sumthing. You can't blame everything on Advocaat. Don't get me wrong, He's a stupid fuck who should go to Korea or sumthing. But he isn't in the field and the players make their own desisions when they're playing.
I'm sure Spain - Portugal is going to be as boring as England - France or Germany - Netherlands. And I think Sweden or Greece are going to win the cup. Cause they really want to and are ready to work for it.

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
yeah for real. we really picked up our game last night. that was a sick and well deserved victory, shame we couldnt top the group but still. i wasn't feeling the way they started the tournament but now i think we have a chance to go pretty much all the way.

woohff

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Ciao ITALIA! Scandalnavia ownz...

Now them Italian b''ch asses are claimin' that the Denmark-Sweden game was "set up" <-(is "set up" tha right words to tell that they have decided the final score before tha match?) =)

Imma damn dump with this language...

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
hahah bye bye italy