Who Will Win

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
my god

we were robbed alright, fucking swiss idiot

he bottled it, couldnt take the portugese crowd reaction, fucking pile of crap

we should be in the semis, and beckham, wtf....why the HELL is still taking penalties, he thinks a lucky penalty against argentina means hes good. he should be dropped and stripped off his captaincy

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
EA FIFA 2004 said:
What was he thinking shooting from there !

Funny, previously tonight I had only caught up in the extra time, Im watching the re-run on bbc as we "type/speak".

Word, Beckham really lost it. I saw the slo-mo ( they repeated it like 20 times and it seems he moved the ball out when his left foot touched the surface, befor hitting the ball with the right foot. Not even gonna start on referees, just look at Netherlands - Czech rep., that ref has a deathwish followed by Advocaat ( good idea, take robben out and decrease pressure for your opponent, not to forget leaving van Nistelrooy in neverland since robben can DELIVER, he's our equivalent to Malone ).

So far it been good though, I enjoyed watching the Denmark/Sweden game, especialy when they achieved the supporters predictions of 2-2 ( although the Danish team didnt look to happy ), some weird occasion, audience was going nuts. Denmark played keen in possesion, really sharp passing games.

But personaly, I go for the underdogs, Portugal congrats! No English, Italians or Germans and hopefully Greece slams France tomorrow in the quarterfinals. Im also looking forward to the game on Friday where the Danish meet the Czechs for some serious combat, should be a hell of a match! Many thanx to the Czech team for beating ze germans because that means we're playing a quarterfinal ( I didn't see it coming ) against the Swedish team coming saturday.

My predictions semi finals;

Portugal
Czech's ( unbeaten so far )
Le French ( although I hope Greece wins )

last but not least!

The Dutch Masters with hopefully a brighter coach when it comes to substitutions ( I'll forgive him when we win the FIFA ).

I would find it in the least suspect if Portugal wins this year in Portugal since France won the last time whilst having the cup in France. Peculiar ... Could be me though...

C

Copenhagen

I hear the Italians are still going on about the 2-2 draw...and threw tons of eggs at the danish consulate in Milan...Oh, I'm so proud to be danish ;)

Anyway, the Czechs are next, and I think it will either be a really good game where both sides have a chance at winning, or the danes will freeze and fuck the whole thing up like they did with the 3-0 defeat to UK in the World Cup.
Basically, I'm already quite sure the Czechs will leave that match with a victory, but I'm okay with it, as we have at least placed ourselvers in the top 8.
The Czechs beat Germany with 9 reserves, and the Germans needed to win...that says something about their strength.

And HA HA HA...Greece beat France...!!!

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Im having fun here, indeed Greece-France made my day hehe and we beat the swedish team in an extremly boring game ( I fuckin' hate penalties )! But we qualified!!!!

Holland-Czech rep. in the finals.... Portugal is still there and I find The Dutch team pretty unpredictable, so it's all relative anything can happen, logicaly we must win but I think the Czech have a fair chance of winning the EK, I mean, damn they're good, we must rendevous and retaliate.

C

Copenhagen

Well, as I kind of predicted, the same collapse of our team happened as in the World Cup. This time around it was it was even worse, cause we were actually good in the first half, perhaps better than the Czechs. However, Tomasson was totally misplaced and we couldn't score...and when Koller scored in the second half, everything just fell apart. Therefore, the Czechs definitely deserved to win, though the final score doesn't give an accurate image of the game. Anyway, that's life.

Even though I only think the Czechs and Greece deserve to be be where they are, I wish you dutch guys good luck against Portugal. Portugal deserve it the least anyway.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
^^^^ It would almost be unsportive like if portugal wins, as if there's a trend where the EK home playing team alsways wins like the french did...last time...

Would that mean that the Germans will win the Worldcup in 2006 ( in Germany ) ???

C

Copenhagen

Ok, must admit, Portugal was the better team in that match, and had the most chances...though I still think Figo is a pussy, and the swedish judge looked gay.

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
Streetwize said:
portugal no way deserve to win it

come on czechs!
word up to that.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Copenhagen said:
Ok, must admit, Portugal was the better team in that match, and had the most chances...though I still think Figo is a pussy, and the swedish judge looked gay.

grrrrr..... Peroxide killed the field...

I say yasou and yammas to the greek amongst us...My favorite holiday destination !!!

members online