Who Will Win

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
fuck italy, gay fashion queens that only play defense.. *crowd cheers on FUCK EM !

E

endurance

Excluding france i'm gonna go for the czechs rosicksy is a don and nedved and koller are big threats
i reckon a czech france final.
I think wenger should go for torres he looks a bit nifty

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
ALL THE WAY, U.S.A.! the U.S. definitely has this one. with players like Mia Hamm and Serena Williams we are sure to win. Especially if Tony "the wall" Meola is playing right wing and we'll have Barry Bonds in goal. that's definitely how it's gonna be. U.S.A and Brazil in the finals and the U.S. to take it. That's my vote. Especially with the brilliant coaching of Andy Roddick.

but seriously, most likely France or Italy.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
Les Bleus, les bleus!!!!! (the french team)

C

Copenhagen

Well, I had my vote on either Portugal, France or The Czech Rep. However, Portugal failed miserably against Greece, France did beat England, but played crap and did not deserve it in anyway. The Czechs didn't play that well against Latvia, but are still my favourites from that Group.

I'm hoping for Denmark to repeat 1992, and bring home the cup again. However, realistically, I think Spain, France and the Czech Rep. will reach the Semi-finals...and one of the teams from group C, whether it'll be Italy, Sweden or Denmark.

sammy beats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 17
I'm unfortunately going to have to say france, but I would like to see holland go all the way

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
the netherlands versus germany one of the lamest games ever, what the hell did advocaat think,, puttin up a team that didnt play together, have been ill all season.. fuckin hell zenden how the hell did he think he would be any good he screwed up every ball he got, and the switches he made, getting out davids you should get smacked for something like that.. fuck van nistelrooy, he put down one lucky shot and was of no influence the whole game, he should have put in van hooydonk from the start and also should have used makaay to kill the germans up in front of ollie kahn..
i dont care for this shit but even i can see this was one hell of a lousy game.. who is next!@

Chedda

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
i reckon france or spain will take it.

sweeden were hot in their game, but i really didnt think bulgaria deserved such a loss i thought their teamwork was great and they deserved a lot more than that.

england.....gerrards a cunt, heskeys a cunt, and svens a cunt for taking rooney off. :mad:

and word rigor, the germany holland game was weak as fuck.

T

The Bastard

RigorMortis said:
fuck italy, gay fashion queens that only play defense.. *crowd cheers on FUCK EM !

Italy OWNZ europe and OWNZ the game, fool

Attachments

• 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 132

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
RigorMortis said:
fuck van nistelrooy, he put down one lucky shot and was of no influence the whole game, !@

man. the only reason why was cos of hollands HORRIBLE midfield not getting the ball to him once. if ur a lone striker, and every ball that comes to u is intercepted by 2 strong centre backs and you have no support, then what the hell do u expect him to do. hes not a miracle maker. the 1 striker system never works for me, never has and never will, simply bcos there is no support from the midfield. for van nist, the goal he scored was amazing, the way he got that in under pressure from worns was crazy

van nist is the truth y'all

RigorMortis

Army Of Darkness
ill o.g.
The only thing italy ownz is the gay scene and the fashion scene.. to be precise the gayqueenfashionscene lol.

@streetwize: yeah you are right, but i think advocaat shouldnt have put him in with that setup, cause when he is alone the boy is wortheless lets face it, makaay would have killed it and let the german defence crying with their pants down, so actually i am shittin on advocaat for his poor tactics.

SpinDoctor

The Lovable Rogue
ill o.g.
England will win of course.

members online