Who u think Is The Greatest Hip Hop Producer

ill o.g.
Well...

I think DR.Dre is the greatest PRODUCER of all time.Like others said he possess a quality that KNOWONE else can obtain.He is a far more suppierior producer,there is SO MUCH going on in his work tho it isn't noticable at first.BUT do I think he is the best beatmaker?...HELL NO.but I have 2 say he is a great producer (all round).

NOW as for beatmakers it's a 4 way tie,lol.

Dj Premier
Alchemist
Havoc
RZA

^Greatest beatmakers of all time

Ca$h Pacasso

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Bloodybastid said:
Necro

DJ Kno

Kanye West

Just Blaze

Finally someone mentions Kanye besides me. Which I find to be crazy. I think its because hes so big right now. But he definately deserves to be mentioned in this thread more than twice and we're on the 5th page right now.

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
DITTO To Renegade that post is on POint man......Kanye is a sampling Genious, but from what I hear about him he don jacked his share of concepts too though....so his actual originality is questionable.....add just Blaze to the list Ditto got though and Imma go with that one myself, large professor had a huge discography and influence too...

Bloodybastid

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Well...at first Kanye was just average in my opinion...but lately his work on Common's Be and Game's Documentary really changed my mind. His song has become more melodic, and his arrangements in his songs is amazing.

Necro is probably the most underrated producer out there. He has an ear for music for sure. I know a lot of his samples are straight jacks but this guy digs deeper than just about anyone. And he has produced 10 albums in a span of 5 years and I'd say 80% of his beats are fire. And plus he has this 'sound' that no one else has. He really developed his own style of 'sinister' and 'evil' beats and took it to another level. If you looking for evil shit he has that style down.

DJ Kno is also underrated mainly because the MCs he work with aren't very good. His beats are always clear and crisp...his kicks are ridiculous. I've never heard kicks done like his before. If you listen to THe White Album...he got that shit down on lock. Plus he always have emotional samples to work with. He is one of those producers that can make beats for ANYONE.

J Beatz

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Sygma
"For the west: BattleKat (maaaaaaaan, seems like no one loves that G-Funk isssh anymore..."

haha g-funk's my fav. but ima have to go wit

dre
warren g
battlekat
timbo

D

dj imperial

Large Professor
All the greats have been influenced by this man...

that kid

Keep Diggin'
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
i'ma say the one and only dre because look at his longevitey and all the dope artists he brings to us from eminem to game don't forget snoop dogg, nwa shit. even some of 50 best shit.... most of these people aren't shit without dre they couldn't sell a record untill the got up with him.......if it wasn't for dre we might never heard of these artists today.......second place is a tie between premier and rza both been in the game for years and made major contrbutions to hip hop from 36 chambers to gangstarr shit these producers are serious.......best up and coming kanye west, just blaze, 9th wonder- that kid

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
ART MPC 4000 said:
DR. DRE is the GERATEST hip-hop producer of ALL TIME. Everything this man touchers goes platunim. His longevity in this game is only mached by LL COOL J. No other producer has been making bangers and classics on a more consistant basis then Dre.

didn't the firm album flop?