Who u think Is The Greatest Hip Hop Producer

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Who do u think is the greatest producer?...Me and my boys be debatin on this alot and I wanna knoe yall opinion..I think Stoupe From Jedi Mind Tricks is the best right now..but outta respect I give the title To Rza of the WU..who u think is the greatest?

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
stoupe is dope but he samples some of the corniest shit.

How you gon' sample that diamonds are for ever commercial? then put GZA on the track. that shit was wack

M!nd_Ctrl

Posted Up
ill o.g.
I personally think Dre is the best. His beats are constructed well and he knows what sells. But, if I had to pick an underground producer then I'd have to go with Daddy Kev.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
RJD2 would be a good candidate, and also Just Blaze, and soul aquarians. Shit this is hard cause theres so many.

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Who is the producer you have slept on the most?

Out of respect for FuriouZ I will answer the original question with - DJ Premier

With that said i know a lot of people hate Primo and hate Dre and hate Kanye so i am gonna kindly gonna go ahead and try to jack this thread because it is just gonna turn into an "I Love 9th Wonder, or "I Love the Timbo" thread.

The new question is who have you slept on the most?

:::Alchemist:::

I have seriously slept on Alchemist. I have never bothered to try and hear his stuff. I know I hear it all the time but I just don't know its him. I heard Book of Rhymes by Nas in my truck yesterday and realized it was Alchemist. Someone help me out and tell me what are some good Alchemist tracks....

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
yea i'd say probably dre, his beats are a lot better constructed and just have a quality to them that other peoples beats don't have !
i don't think you can really compare someone like stoupe to dre or premier, as the greatest ever but its personal preference i guess !

ill o.g.
Ominous said:
Someone help me out and tell me what are some good Alchemist tracks....

-Grimey Way - Noyd
-Keep It Thoro - Prodigy
-Thug Muzik - Mobb Deep
-Tequila Sunrise - Cypress Hill
-When You Hear That - Mobb Deep
-Serious - Mobb Deep
-Air It Out - Noyd
-The Forest - Ghostface
-Mobb Niggaz - Infamous Mobb
-My Way - Nas

Theres so much shit he produced, ill come back and post some more shit that he did in a minute.

chewbux

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
hmm this is a tough one...

i mean commercially dre has consistently put out bangers for like 10 years
but then theres more underground producers like rjd2 that are ridiculous and doin different things..

im interested to see what people say with this one..

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
straight up, greatest hiphop producer has gotta be DJ Premier. i love the rza, alchemist, muggs, rjd2,lord finesse etc, etc etc but if you want straight up, raw HIP-HOP, Premo is the man.

another DOPE ass alchemist beat is Jadakiss - We Gonna Make It

ART MPC 4000

THE NEXT BIG THING
ill o.g.
DR. DRE is the GERATEST hip-hop producer of ALL TIME. Everything this man touchers goes platunim. His longevity in this game is only mached by LL COOL J. No other producer has been making bangers and classics on a more consistant basis then Dre.

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
ART MPC 4000 said:
DR. DRE is the GERATEST hip-hop producer of ALL TIME. Everything this man touchers goes platunim. His longevity in this game is only mached by LL COOL J. No other producer has been making bangers and classics on a more consistant basis then Dre.

exactly, probably my personal favourite is premier but you can't deny dre as the greatest imo !

C

Copenhagen

If we're talking greatest of all time, I got to go with both Dre and Premier. My personal greatest at the moment, Just Blaze.

Vice

9ine 2o 5ive Live
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 71
okay i think i made up my mind, im going to go with Dj Premier, for the East Coast style hip hop and Dre would be my choice for the west coast gangster rap. There are alot of good producers out there but these 2 have put in the most work, and would deserve it the most.
on another note, does anyone know what happened to Hi Tek??

juzblazwun

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dre
Fred Wreck
Premo
Easy Moe Bee
E-Swift - very underated.
These are just a few of my greatest producers, just can't name one!

Obsidian Blue

Igneous
ill o.g.
Manji said:
stoupe is dope but he samples some of the corniest shit.

How you gon' sample that diamonds are for ever commercial? then put GZA on the track. that shit was wack

Whoa, he actualy did that shit?????????? Wow.......I'd have to hear that just to aw in disbelief....

members online

No members online now.