My favorites at the moment in this order:

1. Stoupe

2. MadLib

3. MF Doom

Streetwize

Beat Architects !
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 49
i completely agree with copenhagen. dre and premo are the best, but just blaze is the best at the moment, no-one is touching that man...dude's a straight beast

Manji

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Copenhagen said:
If we're talking greatest of all time, I got to go with both Dre and Premier. My personal greatest at the moment, Just Blaze.

for every dope beat just blaze bangs out he has a bland, completely corny one to cancel it out.

Dilla>Kanye>Just Blaze

FuzE

i make beatz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 99
In my opinion it comes down to longevity and consistency: Dre. who's been involved with more classic albums?

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
For the west: BattleKat (maaaaaaaan, seems like no one loves that G-Funk isssh anymore...

For the East: Premier, no doubt!

For the South: I'll say Lil Jon, YEAAAAAH! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat! OKAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Just playin.... lol,
For the south: Timbo...

It's a hard question, but it as been discussed a couple of times, I think, no?

blak flame

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Dr. Dre...anything involvin' Dre is usually nothin' but heat...and he's been consistant wit it for like 20 years

honorable mentions: DJ Premier, Timbaland, DJ Slip, Johnny J, Battlecat, and RZA

MarkN

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 55
classic said:
its a tie between DRE & organized noise

THe only reason why i say Dre casue he has been around so long and re-invented himself so many times.

Honeslty i think organzied noise is the best.but they do more than hip hop so that could hurt them in the GOAT catagory

class...;.

shit i never even thought of organized noise, they deserve something just for there work with outkast alone !

C

Carpe Diem

Im feeling Stoupe...Guys crazy with his betas...

Check Hevenly Divine!!!!

WOAH!!!

Jig Dagod

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ViCeVerSE said:
okay i think i made up my mind, im going to go with Dj Premier, for the East Coast style hip hop and Dre would be my choice for the west coast gangster rap. There are alot of good producers out there but these 2 have put in the most work, and would deserve it the most.
on another note, does anyone know what happened to Hi Tek??

Hi-Tek is with Aftermath fam, besides Primo and Dre, Hi-Tek is my next favorite. He laced the hell out of that Train of Thought CD. CLASSIC RIGHT THERE.

Primo is the man though. He had me since I don't know when.

OffSet

HIpHOP
ill o.g.
yo i new to all this but my choice i would have to go with Dre and primo as the best producers and to answer the other calling on the most slept on producer. hate it or love it

MF DOoM

Royal

Tha RENEGADE
ill o.g.
Imma have to say Just Blaze right now because of his versatility, he can make anything.

...but over all greatest would have to go to TIMBO THA KING!!!

-Roy

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Manji u crazy dawg..Stoupe samples the illest shyt man...his beats cant be matched righ now ...hands down to me stoupes the best

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Primo....he's the man.....

M

MIKELABZ

I Take That Back. In My Life, I Have Been The Greatest Hip Hop Producer Of All Time.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
I guess stoupe would be considered ill if you have no problems sampling the way he does... i.e. taking a 4 bar sample, stretching it with the tempo, then strategically placing generic "ill" "phat" and "dope" drums behind it.

As opposed to Andre' from outkast using the shittiest drums in the best way possible.

It ain't about the samples used or the drumkits you have/own/found/bought. It's about HOW you use them. hell.. I want to hear a fly beat made in FL done with FL's prepackaged drums...

Anybody?

members online