We've lost our way

Battle Points: 153
Love the post @Fade
I almost recently left the place, but as persona mentioned can’t let another man burn your passion down..i come back stronger, i come back versatile..
And blow the smoke off my gun after i smoked some fools slipping in the battles :LOL:
We don’t have to become some sensitive gimps but it definitely would be cool if people rocked some info on some cool gear or software/ plugins, or certain tricks your daw can do. Help eachother and lift eachother up.
A while ago I’ve been thinking about setting up a producer group here (like internet money or so) but everybody hatin eachothers style so much that shit will never fly with the attitudes :LOL: lol

@OGBama haven’t forget about your question re the kontakt banks, I’ll get back on that soon as I get some time on my pc again..busy times with the little on atm ;)
That Illvengers thing sounds pretty cool tho.

Not sure if there is, but maybe we can start different topics with names of our DAW’s?
so there we post useful learning techniques, plugins that work, etc.

I blame those damn communist teachers.
a few have had to quit their jobs after being filmed by the students doing what Ive said. Thats just the tip of the iceberg. Groups and ideologies like antifa dont just spring up out of nowhere. The uniform pushing of "wokeness" by the mainstream and the establishment is straight out of the communist playbook. Divide and conquer. The state of the usa right now with the social unrest is a direct result of the indoctrination that I speak of. Where intelligent, pretty girls go to university, come out with green shaved heads, faces full of piercings and an absolute hatred of the "patriarchy" and the country that fought for and paid to educate them.

Yuri Bezmenov told us how the soviet union did it, that was back in the 80's. We didnt listen to the warning so now we live it instead.

I will stop right there though because its getting a bit political, despite me be non partisan, I just wanted to say that things are the way they are right now for a very good reason. Not a good reason for us, but a good reason for the globalist elite that really do see themselves as gods among mere mortals, such is the scale of their psychopathic narcissism.

DPrezd Beggar

Banned
Battle Points: 22
Tbh im a bit astonished that through this thread a negative pile of shit was turned into something that feels positive.

And i totally forgot that i have to be grateful for people bringing drama in this world, since without that negative impulse people wouldnt have the need to create positivity, it would be dull and dead.

I think that interchange between negative/positive keeps the circuit of life going.

And all this comes up because some peeps had a negative "breakdown" or w/e.

If you negative MFs are reading this, THANK YOU for being the way you are.

Now fk off with dat emotional ghandi bullshit and LETS SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
99% @LiveLargeBeats of (c)rappers need to shut the fuck up and take their overproduced "beats" by their "produsas" with them. Also, I'm still liking my MPK setup but my only issue is programming pads to play drums and keys to play synths.

99% @LiveLargeBeats of (c)rappers need to shut the fuck up and take their overproduced "beats" by their "produsas" with them. Also, I'm still liking my MPK setup but my only issue is programming pads to play drums and keys to play synths.
Have you checked YouTube? Im sure it must be full of tutorials? Ive never used the pads on my midi controller tbh lol..i just play my instruments on the keys..not even mapping drums either, I love playing it track per track ^^

if i find time i wanna find out what that Maschine is all about, it looks so dope..would be hella cool just having it sit their on your desk lol xD
But it must be worthy ofcourse..

If somebody reading this that owns a maschine and got some useful links to a detailed explanation and preview feel free to share ;)

TWU

The.Widely.Unknown
i have pads on my keyboard, can honestly say ive never ever used them

I have an Akai MPD24 and used it once... So a couple of weeks ago I tried to reinstall it, I wanted to use it for my drums because sometimes I feel like they're a little too static/repetitive. Totally forgot that my macbook only has thunderbolt-C usb...*Too lazy to order some cables... :p

Tired Fight Club GIF

I have an Akai MPD24 and used it once... So a couple of weeks ago I tried to reinstall it, I wanted to use it for my drums because sometimes I feel like they're a little too static/repetitive. Totally forgot that my macbook only has thunderbolt-C usb...*Too lazy to order some cables... :p

Tired Fight Club GIF
funny you should mention lazy and usb c cables, Ive had this laptop for months now and I still havent ordered a usb c hub.

Tired Fight Club GIF
I think i got one because i thought i had the c ports…turns out they were thunderbolts or something on my MacBook but the name is often the same. Just to confuse people lmao
I’ll see if i can find em and what connection the other side has. I’ll let you know..

edit: where do you live? :LOL: Could be getting an expensive cable if ur outside Europe lol, than best bet is to pick ur lazy ass to the store lol

members online