Sticky Show Your Setup!

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
FTdub's lab

This is my lo-fi lab. I do all of my preproduction in here. Not seen is my Fender P-bass. I record lo-fi in here to mini disk, some times straight, sometimes through the Studer ReVox Reel. I do tape loops or just mess with the speed of the recordings. I now have a tascam analog 8 track mixer, that I can use with the reel to dub out the recordings. My Rane mixer just got back into commission today after two weeks. I lightning storm fried my power supply, luckily Rane uses external power supplies. I then take the mini disk into the hi-fi room, my computer with a m-audio delta 44 soundcard, where I resequence and master. Peace in the middle east.

Attachments

• lab 1.jpg
    lab 1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 456
  • lab 2.jpg
    lab 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 462
  • lab 3.jpg
    lab 3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 521

XpLiCiiT

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
My Setup

Pretty Basic But It Gets The Job Done

Attachments

• IMG00022.JPG
    IMG00022.JPG
    56.6 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG00023.JPG
    IMG00023.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 404
  • IMG00024.JPG
    IMG00024.JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 428

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Well, finally took some pics, the lab was kind of mess when I took 'em though...LOL...

Attachments

• full_lab_1.jpg
    full_lab_1.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 608
  • full_lab_2.jpg
    full_lab_2.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 593
  • full_lab_3.jpg
    full_lab_3.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 515

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
More pics:

Attachments

• equipment1.jpg
    equipment1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 461
  • equipment2.jpg
    equipment2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 489
  • equipment3.jpg
    equipment3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 476

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Don't know if we aren't supposed to post a bunch a pics like this, I'll go back and read the rules again....

Attachments

• equipment4.jpg
    equipment4.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 509
  • keyboard_bookshelf.jpg
    keyboard_bookshelf.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 523
  • computer.jpg
    computer.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 469

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
Okay, I know I'm not supposed to post right after myself but this seems like an exception...

Attachments

• DVD_Burner.jpg
    DVD_Burner.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 500
  • cds.jpg
    cds.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 397
  • DVD_VHS.jpg
    DVD_VHS.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 368
ill o.g.
Unown,
Thats a nice-ass TV you got there.

Whats that i see to the right of your mouse? It looks like a bosss drum-machine but it looks to big.

UnOwn

Sir Templeton Peck
ill o.g.
helix said:
Unown,
Thats a nice-ass TV you got there.

Whats that i see to the right of your mouse? It looks like a bosss drum-machine but it looks to big.

Thanks.

Yamaha SU200 Sampler...

jaydub23510

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
small Pics of studio!!

my pics are too big whatcha gotta zip em up first, heres a small one though

Gear list:

winxp 2.4 ghz
EPS16+
ESQ 1
Boss DR5
UB1204 fx pro
Cubase
Stanton Turntable
Tascam US 122

Attachments

• jw.jpg
    jw.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 648

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
FTdub said:
This is my lo-fi lab. I do all of my preproduction in here. Not seen is my Fender P-bass. I record lo-fi in here to mini disk, some times straight, sometimes through the Studer ReVox Reel. I do tape loops or just mess with the speed of the recordings. I now have a tascam analog 8 track mixer, that I can use with the reel to dub out the recordings. My Rane mixer just got back into commission today after two weeks. I lightning storm fried my power supply, luckily Rane uses external power supplies. I then take the mini disk into the hi-fi room, my computer with a m-audio delta 44 soundcard, where I resequence and master. Peace in the middle east.

i used to do that when i had my computer set up in my living room and my turntables set up in my room (no windows in my room and no space for my turntables in living room.)

after a while it was impractical. now i just record str8t to my computer with every thing in my room and edit .

i still use the minidisc aproach when i dj clubs i record my sets with my portable minidisc recorder ( records 5 hours on 1 disc) . and " dump it in my computer and edit.

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Freakwncy said:
This is my current setup

yo, you got your gym next to your setup like I used to and will be doing again once I re-setup my gym.

looks good bro

SyN

SUICYCO MANIA
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
The Brooklyn Bedroom Crunch

here you go... found an old pic i had layin around... not exactly a pic to be proud of... but here is where most of my magic happens... hey, it's what my broke ass, in debt self can afford for myself for the time being... but hey, it gets the job done, everything there has pretty much payed for itself already... enjoy

-SyN

www.synproductions.net/IMG00026.jpg

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
wow! i wish i ahd a collection like that ldc! how long u been collecting? and how much u spent rufly?

members online