Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I'm in, sir.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Let me start off by saying "R.I.P to the Beat this! contest" (throws flower on the casket)

TACKTIK-I love the Rhodes, very well put together and nice change ups!

Knox Raw-Simple but it works...I liked the flow

DJ Excellence-had the piano changed up a few times this would have been second. Yours asked for a change up in my opinion

Sucio-had this contest been about "Horns" you would have faired better my friend. I could I have sworn I've heard this beat before. Either from you on here, a sample or someone else made something very similar....lose that Gladiator opening movie shhh at the beginning....lmao..I've been tempted to use it but I knew it's been OVER used on others joints.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol..i actually forgot to take out that gladiator thing......

Only 4 beats?

That's weak as fuck....

The boycotts/fail to participates in these contests are deplorable and for most of us, inexcusable. People want these contests to be competitive, but no one is participating.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Sucio-had this contest been about "Horns" you would have faired better my friend. I could I have sworn I've heard this beat before. Either from you on here, a sample or someone else made something very similar....lose that Gladiator opening movie shhh at the beginning....lmao..I've been tempted to use it but I knew it's been OVER used on others joints.

It was reminiscent of Kanye's Grammy Family.

All the beats were spitter ready, Id like to see more full song productions from everyone. Maybe make a comp out of it?

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Where/when did you upload? I don't see anything, no beat, no email, nothing.

Conspiracy....lmao

Only 4 beats?
That's weak as fuck....

The boycotts/fail to participates in these contests are deplorable and for most of us, inexcusable. People want these contests to be competitive, but no one is participating.

Openly boycotting because you didn't win a contest after you've won diff't contest in the past should be a "bannable" offense. I could see if you've never won but if you have....it's disrespectful to the site and your peers who participate. At a minimum you shouldn't be able to enter any contest for 90 days. IJS

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Real life trumps a forum, 1st and foremost. You cant expect people to put aside life to choose and upload a beat anymore. If you REALLY dislike it, get the vets back. I KNOW most of yall got their email, FBs, #s and even address' lol hit'em. And the boycott thing, was a joke on most people's part, atleast the ones I saw say it.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Regardless, this turns off the participants because it's starting to become pointless....

I know real life trumps these competitions...and I'm not saying to choose this over it...

But this is becoming the norm.......

Real life gets in the way...but people are active in posting comments and all that other shit.... So yeah... I get a little salty at that.

At the end of the day, it doesn't fuel any type of competitive spirit.

DJ Excellence

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 229
I've said it before and I'll say it again: we're a smaller community now and should accept that. There's about 15 somewhat active members on the forums therefore we can't expect huge participation @ Beat This!

4 beats aren't so bad considering the facts mentioned above.

Regardless, this turns off the participants because it's starting to become pointless....

I know real life trumps these competitions...and I'm not saying to choose this over it...

But this is becoming the norm.......

Real life gets in the way...but people are active in posting comments and all that other shit.... So yeah... I get a little salty at that.

At the end of the day, it doesn't fuel any type of competitive spirit.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

30sec smart ass comment, and choosing a beat thats dope enough but not dope enough to get stolen, opening a program, shortening it, signing up, getting an email, uploading etc etc is not comparable

Besides, trying to keep my family alive is competition enough lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again: we're a smaller community now and should accept that. There's about 15 somewhat active members on the forums therefore we can't expect huge participation @ Beat This!

4 beats aren't so bad considering the facts mentioned above.

This is true.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Word....

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online